Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Seems a little fishy

msuwaterski

the buyer WILL NOT be disappointed in this boat!

Reminds me of the carfax commercail....

Car buyer: "Just show me the carfax!"

Salesmen: "But it's a promise"

:crazy:

I haven't played with one of these guys in a while (anyone remember John Rozenboom?). If you don't then I might, let me know, I've got a junk e-mail account I could use :biggrin:

Good ole' John. I kind of miss him...in my own warped way.

it just seems too good to be true, doesn't it?

Don't waste your time other than to report it to CL. You see this quite a bit on CL, someone finds some pics (in this case 2 years old) and tries to trick someone who is greedy and gullible. Would not surprise me if you have to send the money right now cause there is a lot of interest...

find a legit boat, don't rush the sale, get what you are looking for.

I haven't played with one of these guys in a while (anyone remember John Rozenboom?). If you don't then I might, let me know, I've got a junk e-mail account I could use :biggrin:

Good 'ole John.

Good ole' John. I kind of miss him...in my own warped way.

I kinda miss him too. That was fun

Have fun. I have no interest in playing with him. I did send him an email asking to set up a time to see the boat ASAP as I wanted to capitalize on the great price with cash. He did not respond.

Have fun. I have no interest in playing with him. I did send him an email asking to set up a time to see the boat ASAP as I wanted to capitalize on the great price with cash. He did not respond.

if he does get back to you, get the serial number.

I'll wait to see if he responds, I just might play with him a little.

4 pics and 3 of them with the cover on? "Wakeboarding boat" with no tower? Exclamation points after every sentence!!!! Scam-o-rama is right.

Messaged the guy just for fun. The boats in the shipping yard and he's in kansas city so I can't come inspect it. But it's okay, He has a 30 day gurantee and I can return it! Phew I was worried I may not like an invisible boat after 30 days.

So yes it's a sacm. I feel bad but wonder even more WHO could actually fall for this.

That boat is overpriced.

If I can get a 04 Response for $8K, there's gotta be a 08 W.S. VLX out there somewhere for $15K.

I just gonna sit and wait for a better deal to come along.

So yes it's a sacm. I feel bad but wonder even more WHO could actually fall for this.

What ever do you mean? :dontknow: I just sent the guy a $1000 deposit. I wanted to make sure I got that boat before anyone else. OH NO!!!

Kidding of course. This scam must work becuase a lot of people try to pull it.

That boat is overpriced.

If I can get a 04 Response for $8K, there's gotta be a 08 W.S. VLX out there somewhere for $15K.

I just gonna sit and wait for a better deal to come along.

I'm with you Pete. I'd sell my boat for 4K easily, but I know Id' never get it.