Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

OTT Bimini For Titan DL6 Tower

zigzag

I am looking for an over the top bimini for a Titan DL6 tower on my 2008 RLXI. I called Tower Biminis, but they don't have one for the DL6. They said they could make one if they had a tower to use as a model for the pattern. Anyone know of any other company that can make one. Apparently Titan is not Titan anymore and they are not producing much. My Dealer is looking into it, but if anyone has other sources or information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I am looking for an over the top bimini for a Titan DL6 tower on my 2008 RLXI. I called Tower Biminis, but they don't have one for the DL6. They said they could make one if they had a tower to use as a model for the pattern. Anyone know of any other company that can make one. Apparently Titan is not Titan anymore and they are not producing much. My Dealer is looking into it, but if anyone has other sources or information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Same question for the Titan 3. Sorry to hijack.

Not sure about your T2 Bill, but for the T3 I know this guy with onlyinboards.com has them.

Ian Brown

OnlyInboards.com

http://www.onlyinboards.com

[email protected]

(877) 757-2628

Bill,

Let me know how you make out as I'm looking for exactly the same Bimini, but perferably not black. Also what about Great Lake I think they can make them up. Great Lakes #423-884-6761

Bill,

Let me know how you make out as I'm looking for exactly the same Bimini, but perferably not black. Also what about Great Lake I think they can make them up. Great Lakes #423-884-6761

Thanks for the information. I will try Ian. I checked with Great Lakes and they only have an under the tower bimini. Imagine how many times you would hit your head on that!

Bill,

The best idea I have found so far is this one....... this is a friend's old boat in the Dallas area, top made by a local shop. Using a similar design, and upgrading to support poles for the front rather than straps (similar to Towerbiminis), and possibly a support bow in the middle, I think the OTT bimini is do-able on the T2.

Csc_0159_newMedium.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky
  • 3 weeks later...

Same question for the Titan 3. Sorry to hijack.

I just bought an over the top bimini for a Titan series III tower on our 2004 Response LXI. Call Luke Henry at Staronewake - formally known as Titan. 916-858-1178. Tell him David Horan sent you. They are awesome. If you need more help call me. 530-913-5613

Star One Wake Accessories makes those. 916-858-1178