Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Trailer Rollers

wkbrdjeff

I am having issues with my trailer scraping when I pull out of the driveway. I have been putting a piece of plywood down for now. I have also played around with different hitches at different angles and it still scrapes. I was wondering if anyone has added wheels like the ones in the attached pics to their trailers. If so, where did you get them?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff

post-11931-127060862906_thumb.jpg

post-11931-12706086456_thumb.jpg

What kind of trailer do you have? I know Extreme has a set they offer but no idea how much $$. Probably extremely expensive.

probably not as expensive as bending your prop guard or worse scraping your prop on the ground...

We have the ones that are built in from Extreme, they have served their purpose many times

our trailer came standard with them, easytow is by far the best wakeboard boat trailer

:rofl: I've seen the trailers you guys have to use over there, you're joking right?

I am having issues with my trailer scraping when I pull out of the driveway. I have been putting a piece of plywood down for now. I have also played around with different hitches at different angles and it still scrapes. I was wondering if anyone has added wheels like the ones in the attached pics to their trailers. If so, where did you get them?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff

I had the same problem with my boats hitting the driveway so I ordered them on my 2009 Extreme trailer and they work great!! My only concern with the ones from Bakes is they look like they are made from plastic or rubber, mine are made of metal.

Terry

:rofl: I've seen the trailers you guys have to use over there, you're joking right?

nah man, ive had an american trailer for my old boat and it was a piece of sh**, your hitches for the trailers fail so easy, i had a boatmate trailer and a karavan and both of the hitches failed, and that stupid bloddy reversing latch to stop the cylinder form compressing