Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I have read all kinds of good and bad things about 303. What is the concensus? Should I use it on my vinyl, gelcoat or what? I ordered some from overtons, and I'm going to detail the boat this weekend. Any help would be appreciated.

303 is for the vinyl!

Use a good quality wax. Heck, Nu Finish even works well on Fiberglass. Consumer Reports use to rank it pretty high.

I've use Zano and it works great, just a lot of prep.

my bet is all those detail sprays are about the same - I know for example that meguires has two - the quick detail spray and something in the grey bottle (different name same purpose) and they even smell the same ;-)

The detail spray also works good for cleaning dust & bugs off the tower etc, after towing

303 works great for the vinyl. Their cleaner and fabric guard (makes older sunbrella bead water again, like it was new) is great too.

Mods, please remove if inappropriate.... My brother-in-law sells it cheaper than anyone I know of - his contact info is at http://www.gocovers.com. Just tell him you found out about it from the Malibu owner's site.

Edited by jcbatt
303 works great for the vinyl.  Their cleaner and fabric guard (makes older sunbrella bead water again, like it was new) is great too. 

Mods, please remove if inappropriate....  My brother-in-law sells it cheaper than anyone I know of - his contact info is at http://www.gocovers.com.  Just tell him you found out about it from the Malibu owner's site.

I think I remember you posting that on the website formerly known as MBO. :)