Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New to the Crew - New or used Bu?

TrickyNicky

...Oh and Thanks for ALL the welcomes. I'm overly excited to be here. Its a new addiction for me and I have to try real hard to take a break from it and study for my exams :unsure: So far it seems like such a great community and I can see myself here in 40 years giving some 20 yr old advice.

Kudos to the BuCrew!

Ouch! That hurts. If you’ll be giving a 20 year old advice in 40 years that makes me…60.

Actually I have 9 more years to go before that milestone. Fortunately I can still do everything I was able to do when I was 20…I just can’t do it for as long. :cry:

Ouch! That hurts. If you’ll be giving a 20 year old advice in 40 years that makes me…60.

Actually I have 9 more years to go before that milestone. Fortunately I can still do everything I was able to do when I was 20…I just can’t do it for as long. :cry:

And he means EVERYTHING. :sw2::whistle:

And he means EVERYTHING. :sw2::whistle:

I actually had something typed and was about to click on Add Reply, but changed my mind. I may not have been appropriate. It would have been funny, just not appropriate.

I actually had something typed and was about to click on Add Reply, but changed my mind. I may not have been appropriate. It would have been funny, just not appropriate.

:rofl: Agreed, especially with the "I can do everything, but just not as long!" :whistle:

Maybe this isn't the best way for me to make friends :unsure:

Thanks for sparing me. :biggrin: