Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat Bling SAUCE Instructions

Now that many of you have received your samples, I want to just provide some highlighted details on the simplistic use of our products.

HOT SAUCE: This product is designed specifically to remove your waterspots without stripping all of your wax. It will provide a fine protectant as you apply the product. The label will say not to apply to a hot surface (Legal Warning so you don't burn yourself on your hot gel coat - nothing to do with the product). To apply Hot Sauce, simply spray onto the area of your boat's fiberglass, glass, metal railings, etc and wipe off with a clean micro fiber towel. You do not need to let it sit, simply spray and wipe. You do not need to dry your boat before hand. You can apply hot sauce to a wet boat or a completely dry boat, the results will be the same. As you get more familiar with the product, you will find yourself using less and less to get the same results. I usually start on the transom of my boat where the spots are the worst and then make my way around. I use one towel for the back and a side and then another towel for the other side and trailer. As you move forward on the boat, continue to spray and wipe and then flip your towel over as you go. This will prevent one area of the towel from getting to damp and thus allow you to keep enough Hot Sauce in the towel to actually clean the lighter spots without even spraying more product. A quart bottle of Hot Sauce will typically clean a 22-23' boat about 6-10 times and 26-28' deckboat/cat about 4-7 times. Again, the more you use the product, the less you will need at each cleaning and the longer the quart will last. These figures of use are estimated based on the tough Colorado River and Arizona lake hard water, so if your lakes have more 'friendly' water, the bottle should last even longer. This product comes in Quarts (32oz), Gallons (128oz) and we also offer a 5 Gallon Jug (great for sharing with friends or neighbors)

VINYL SAUCE: This product is a very safe, simple to use interior cleaner. Its great for getting stains out of carpet, cleaning vinyl and leather surfaces. Just like Hot Sauce, its a simple spray on and wipe off product. There are two ways to use and apply Vinyl Sauce.

1. You can spray it directly onto your interior surface and then wipe clean with a micro fiber or terry cloth, or

2. You can dampen your micro fiber towel with clean water (I usually use cold water from the melted color ice), ring out the towel so its damp but not dripping, and then I spray 5-6 squirts of Vinyl Sauce into the towel. I then rub the interior surface, flipping the towel over occasionally ensuring that every spot on the interior has been wiped. This is as simple as it can get. If there is an area on your interior that is worse than the rest, feel free to spray Vinyl Sauce directly onto the area and the wipe off. This product does not need to sit or disolve to work, in fact, please don't allow it to sit. Just wipe on and spray off. If that area is difficult and you still find you are not having much success, I recommend using a very soft bristle finger brush (about $1 at a grocery store). I use a few that look like this: http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Hold-Nail-Brush-4pk/dp/B002DNAQHO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1270484954&sr=1-4

Simply make a circular motion on the area you are trying to clean after spraying vinyl sauce directly onto the area, then wipe clean with your micro fiber towel.

I hope that you find these tips useful for our products. If you have any questions related to our products or their use, please let me know.

Thanks and happy boating.

Patrick

Now that many of you have received your samples, I want to just provide some highlighted details on the simplistic use of our products.

HOT SAUCE: This product is designed specifically to remove your waterspots without stripping all of your wax. It will provide a fine protectant as you apply the product. The label will say not to apply to a hot surface (Legal Warning so you don't burn yourself on your hot gel coat - nothing to do with the product). To apply Hot Sauce, simply spray onto the area of your boat's fiberglass, glass, metal railings, etc and wipe off with a clean micro fiber towel. You do not need to let it sit, simply spray and wipe. You do not need to dry your boat before hand. You can apply hot sauce to a wet boat or a completely dry boat, the results will be the same. As you get more familiar with the product, you will find yourself using less and less to get the same results. I usually start on the transom of my boat where the spots are the worst and then make my way around. I use one towel for the back and a side and then another towel for the other side and trailer. As you move forward on the boat, continue to spray and wipe and then flip your towel over as you go. This will prevent one area of the towel from getting to damp and thus allow you to keep enough Hot Sauce in the towel to actually clean the lighter spots without even spraying more product. A quart bottle of Hot Sauce will typically clean a 22-23' boat about 6-10 times and 26-28' deckboat/cat about 4-7 times. Again, the more you use the product, the less you will need at each cleaning and the longer the quart will last. These figures of use are estimated based on the tough Colorado River and Arizona lake hard water, so if your lakes have more 'friendly' water, the bottle should last even longer. This product comes in Quarts (32oz), Gallons (128oz) and we also offer a 5 Gallon Jug (great for sharing with friends or neighbors)

VINYL SAUCE: This product is a very safe, simple to use interior cleaner. Its great for getting stains out of carpet, cleaning vinyl and leather surfaces. Just like Hot Sauce, its a simple spray on and wipe off product. There are two ways to use and apply Vinyl Sauce.

1. You can spray it directly onto your interior surface and then wipe clean with a micro fiber or terry cloth, or

2. You can dampen your micro fiber towel with clean water (I usually use cold water from the melted color ice), ring out the towel so its damp but not dripping, and then I spray 5-6 squirts of Vinyl Sauce into the towel. I then rub the interior surface, flipping the towel over occasionally ensuring that every spot on the interior has been wiped. This is as simple as it can get. If there is an area on your interior that is worse than the rest, feel free to spray Vinyl Sauce directly onto the area and the wipe off. This product does not need to sit or disolve to work, in fact, please don't allow it to sit. Just wipe on and spray off. If that area is difficult and you still find you are not having much success, I recommend using a very soft bristle finger brush (about $1 at a grocery store). I use a few that look like this: http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Hold-Nail-Brush-4pk/dp/B002DNAQHO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1270484954&sr=1-4

Simply make a circular motion on the area you are trying to clean after spraying vinyl sauce directly onto the area, then wipe clean with your micro fiber towel.

I hope that you find these tips useful for our products. If you have any questions related to our products or their use, please let me know.

Patrick

Hello Patrick. I have tried to e-mail and call your number several time and have not got a return. I was wanting to place an order and order some of the t-shirts but could not find the t-shirts on your web site. Please advise how to order them. Thanks Dave

Hello Patrick. I have tried to e-mail and call your number several time and have not got a return. I was wanting to place an order and order some of the t-shirts but could not find the t-shirts on your web site. Please advise how to order them. Thanks Dave

Hi Dave,

Sorry I missed your calls. Not sure why I didn't receive your voicemails. We've been out of the office at boat shows and promotional events over the past week, but we're back now. Send me a private message with your # and I'll give you a call today.

Thanks,

Patrick

Can anyone provide some feedback/reviews on the Hot Sauce products? Wondering how they compare to Babe's/303/Meguiers/etc

thanks!

I've only used the Hot Sauce (wipe down spray) and like it better than the Babe's. Easier to remove and provides a better finish afterwards IMO.

I've only used the Hot Sauce (wipe down spray) and like it better than the Babe's. Easier to remove and provides a better finish afterwards IMO.

I would agree. Works better than Babes, the only thing Babes does better is it smells better.......

• 1 month later...

I haven't used my boat for about 2 months now. We wiped it down using about 1/3 of the sample bottle Patrick sent me. It has rained numerous times, towed about 50 miles, and there was pollen flying around for about a month as well. I just looked at the boat again yesterday for the first time in a while, it is still shining and looks clean as ever!! :thumbup: What a great product!!

P.S. I actually think it smells pretty good too :crazy:

Edited by Ndawg12

Hey Patrick

I would like to get a sample too!!! Please tell me how....

thanks

Patrick