Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lost Board

Brad B

Phase 5 prop wakesurf board - custom painted red, green, black, with black traction pads.

Lost Saturday 4/3 around 2:30 going across Lake Lewisville somewhere between Cottonwood and Sneaky Petes.

This board has sentimental value to me - a gift from my wife plus the many "events" its spawned.

If you rescued it please let me know.

9729785889 Brad

gfprop.jpg

Edited by Brad B
martinarcher

Bummer man. I forgot to put the rack leash around our Inland Surfer Blue Lake board on Sat. It was super windy and blew out of the rack as we were crossing the lake in the chop. Almost took my buddy's head off in the back seat. Luckily no one was hurt.

Hope you find the board. Makes me wonder if it would be a good idea to label all our boards and skis with my name and number. I would certainly return a lost item to the owner if it was labeled.

Bummer man. I forgot to put the rack leash around our Inland Surfer Blue Lake board on Sat. It was super windy and blew out of the rack as we were crossing the lake in the chop. Almost took my buddy's head off in the back seat. Luckily no one was hurt.

Hope you find the board. Makes me wonder if it would be a good idea to label all our boards and skis with my name and number. I would certainly return a lost item to the owner if it was labeled.

That does suck, I hope a fellow respectful boater returns your board.

MA, I did the same thing, except for it twirled up in the air and landed point down on my rear seatback cushion :cry: No one was hurt.... well that depends how you look at it :biggrin:

Chivalry is not dead.

I found an ipod on the side of the road one day while working. My first thought was great, I've got some new music to play in the truck. I took a look at it and found the owner's name laser engraved on the back. During lunch, I googled the name, found what was the most likely address (based on where I found it), and returned it to the front door of that house that afternoon. If something's not mine, it's not mine.

Good luck Brad.