Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Going Commando?

Molarbu

Wife: Are you on the malibu crew thing again?

Husband: Well, uhm, yes…there’s a bunch of guys talking about being in the military. They were commandos.

Wife: Really? That’s interesting. Do they say why they were commandos?

Husband: Uhm, yes. They want to protect their boys.

Wife: That’s wonderful. They must spend a lot of time together.

Husband: Yup, all the time.

Wife: Are there any woman who were commandos?

Husband: Uhm, I don’t think so. Well, at least none that are admitting it.

Later that night the conversation continued…

Wife: Hi honey. How are the guys doing serving in the military as commandoes?

Husband: Oh, well, they’re doing just fine.

Wife: What would you think about your boys being commandoes?

Husband: Uhm, they’re kind of young aren’t they?

Wife: Well, maybe. But as they get older you’ll have to part with them. Will it hurt letting them go?

Husband: (total silence and a tear forms in one eye)

Wife: Oh, I’m sorry honey. You’re starting to cry. I guess that would be painful.

As she returns to the kitchen he continues to hold back the tears. Of course, they’re tears of unbelievable laughter that he doesn’t dare release. She has no clue and he can hardly stand it.

It took awhile to find but, I think it will be worth it.

I bet this suit would keep everything in check. Heck, it lasted it's owner 30 yrs., it's gotta be good.

Is that the one dude with the Echelon? I'm sure the color and style will make it back around soon enough! Can I get those barefoot pads to look like muscles?

O'Neill has a boxer brief under the "skins" line that is made of a quick dry material. I find that it is added protection and fit under spring suit. Pricy but O'Neill quality and fit.

Commando all the way. I don't think I've ever worn anything with board shorts, or seen a reason to do so. Crashes are going to hurt with or without an extra layer of cloth.

• 3 months later...

Totally funny post. I must be "old" because I had the same question about a year ago. Not that I am afraid of commando, I do it often (with boardshorts in the water) but since I like my shorts loose, and was just learning to wakeboard, I was afraid a good fall would leave me with my shorts around my ankles!

Anyway, I am with Srab, I have a speedo (not the small ones the europeans wear, they are more like a boxer shape) that I wear with my loose shorts (I am like a size 35 but shorts either come in 34 which are really snug on me and make my round belly protrude or 36 which are loose on me hahahaha.

When I really use the speedo is when I need a wetsuit. Nice to be able to change into the wetsuit on a crowded boat without having to worry about the towel falling (I and my group are all pretty modest, we don't want to be showing off...) :rofl:

edited to add: a GOOD pair of white boardshorts will have a liner so your junk doesn't show when the shorts are wet. If you want a liner, look for a really nice pair of white shorts (not all of them have liners but some do).

Edited by N518LF

for the guys that have rash issues....dunno if you guys have Bepanthen over there in the states...but it is the shizz...smashes baby powder.

As for board shorts, the jetpilot ones with a neoprene liner do the trick, or just speedo's (yeah the budgie smuggler type) under regular boardies.