Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Domed Numbers

Troy King

Hi Guys,

Just looking to order some registration numbers and can't seem to get anywhere on the domed numbers website. Are these guys still around??

Thanks

Just looking to order some registration numbers and can't seem to get anywhere on the domed numbers website. Are these guys still around??

Absolutely they're still around. Just got some decals made myself. :thumbup: Great product backed with great customer service. :yes:

From a previous thread:

*Call orders directly to 480-829-0895 or

*Email orders directly to [email protected]

Include Name, Shipping Address (NO PO BOXES), & Phone Number. We will call for credit card info.

Include Boat Info: Year & Model

Reg. Numbers: i.e. AZ 1234 BG

Edited by NorCaliBu

Just put mine on a week or two ago. They matched the crome look of the Response on the side of my boat. They look great and all they need is a phone call or email to get started.

This is exactly what I want for the my new 2010 BU.

Is that black with chrome outlining?

post-11837-127032898634_thumb.jpg2010 Wakesetter font Domed Numbers

This is exactly what I want for the my new 2010 BU.

Is that black with chrome outlining?

Ya, It is a perfect match to the font and style of the 2010 WS. He is making me some more that are bigger and I will post those pics some time this week. they should be arriving soon.

Cool. Thnx for the pics and I look forward to seeing your other ones as well. I sent them an email Monday last week but have not heard a thing back yet.....

• 2 months later...

post-11837-127032898634_thumb.jpg2010 Wakesetter font Domed Numbers

I like everything except the font. Any other suggestions on fonts to use? For some reason that WS font just isn't that appealing to me.

I placed an order by phone late yesterday. They e mailed a proof this morning. Same speedy service when I ordered numbers two years ago. Quality stuff too.

I like everything except the font. Any other suggestions on fonts to use? For some reason that WS font just isn't that appealing to me.

Search 'boat registration numbers' on ebay for ideas.