Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fly High Check Valves

Koop

Just wondering if anyone uses the check valve (W744) for manually filling their Sac's? The minimal spilling when disconnecting/connecting pump is a minor inconvenience. Check valve would seem to fix this problem. However, The description on the fly high site says fill and drain time is about 5 minutes longer. Curious if anyone uses the check valves despite the extra fill and drain time?

• 1 month later...

I use them as well. But I've found that draining requires use of a non-check valve quick connect..... So what I've done is use the check-valve based quick connect for filling and a standard quick connect for draining. But still worth it in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont use em. Its kinda like the guy in a christmas story, ya know he likes getting flats to see how fast he can change em. In my crew its starting to be a competition to see who can spill the least amount of water.... some arent even close. haha

• 3 weeks later...

Most of our customers don't get them at first thinking they'll add them if they have a problem with water spilling everywhere.

After using the bags a few time they realize they don't need them and that's that.