Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Floor Locker Bag

CoMtnBu

Looking to add a bag to the floor ski locker of my 98 Sunsetter LX.

I've searched and read and searched again.

I know what ever bag I put in there won't fill all the way due to size constraints of the locker.

So I've read both the Fly High Tub Sac or the Rear Seat Sac have been reccomend and used.

Which is better? Does the tube sack fill up the whole space or is it too narrow and move around.

Basically I am giving anything up weight wise with the Tube Sack? I'd rather save the 40 bucks.

Is there another bag I'm missing, Launch Pad etc...?

Can't get to my boat right now to measure.

thanks

The actual useable space in the ski locker is 60"L 26"W 10"T after these points, the locker compresses down dramatically into the shape of a three dimensional wedge due to the hull shape.

I have both the tube sac and the rear seat sac. I've measured how much water I can get in both and you get a little more in the rear seat sac but, the tube sac is easier to install and remove. (I remove mine after each use, don't want junk growing under the sack)

My tube sac is for sale, make an offer and give me your zip code for shipping.

im using the rear seat sack and it seems to work great. really spreads out in there. would be a pain if you plan to remove it all the time. mine stays in and is hooked up into a auto ballast system.

Thanks

might be interested in that tube sac. Some things changed today job wise, not terribly, but not good news either. Give me a few days and I'll let ya know.

Sounds like the tube sac might work better since I need to remove and let stuff dry for the ANS inspections here in CO.