Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakeboard Vids behind a Malibu

justin 2008 247lsv

That water looks awesome. I bet its good all day.

In the first video we were on one section of the river until it got blown out. Then in the second video we had switched to another section where the river was running at 90` from where we were to get out of the wind. Luckily we only had to go a couple of miles....

In the first video we were on one section of the river until it got blown out. Then in the second video we had switched to another section where the river was running at 90` from where we were to get out of the wind. Luckily we only had to go a couple of miles....

That video just doesn't do justice for the size of the "crippla'"...Crazy.gif

That video just doesn't do justice for the size of the "crippla'"...Crazy.gif

Your just not use to seeing someone ride the "crippla" at 80ft, 25mph, full ballast and no wedge.

He was all grins when he was done....

As far as the quality of the video, blame 68Slalom. :) And, for the lack of other videos blame Pollock. The "crippla" got him that day. :)

Here are a couple of videos we shot of a friend of mine behind our 247 a couple of summers ago. He runs 3CoreCamp out of Sacramento, CA.

you gotta give me a list of the songs in your vid. Pretty ba. for wakeboarding.

you gotta give me a list of the songs in your vid. Pretty ba. for wakeboarding.

In video 1, Atmosphere; 'give me' and 'hair'. They were through the stereo system.

In video 2, Tommy Lee; 'Good Times'. I had to do an audio overlay since the songs on that video were NSFW or Da Crew. :)

martinarcher

here is a video we made after a quick session last october..

You get the best video quality award. Thumbup.gif Nice job. It turned out really good.

Your Golden looks like he enjoys the boat as much as everyone else. Rockon.gif

You get the best video quality award. Thumbup.gif Nice job. It turned out really good.

Your Golden looks like he enjoys the boat as much as everyone else. Rockon.gif

Thanks! Roxy loves the lake.. can't keep her out of the water. she does a little surfing also..

6531_1229156649446_1244970744_30675.jpg

Heres a video I just found of a Wakeboard Competition from last year. Im from 1:11 to 1:40. Check out 3:10 Thats my brother trying to railey over (surprise).

Thanks! Roxy loves the lake.. can't keep her out of the water. she does a little surfing also..

Mr. Safety sez "that pup needs a vest" Not a sermon, just a thought. :)

Btw, very cool pic. I could get my German Shepherd on a kneeboard, but when it started moving, he was outta there.

Edited by skyskier
martinarcher

That pic rules. Rockon.gif I could never get my lab to sit still on a surf board. That would be fun.

What's the biggie with doggie life jackets? I would think a golden or lab could swim across the lake 3 time before getting tired.

• 1 month later...

hey man, how do you have the boat weighted, looks sick!

Thanks...We're running full MLS, plus two 450's in the back and a 750 in the walkway. We only had three in the boat, so we added another 400 of lead with half in the back and the rest in the bow. Both riders were pulled at 24mph with the wedge one click up.....great day, just wish we had seen the sun!

Ooof.... my knees hurt from just watching that. Going big.....

I agree...he doen't go that big every set and we don't always runs that much weight. Usually we just run full MLS and 500 lbs of lead shot in 50# bags.

Thanks...We're running full MLS, plus two 450's in the back and a 750 in the walkway. We only had three in the boat, so we added another 400 of lead with half in the back and the rest in the bow. Both riders were pulled at 24mph with the wedge one click up.....great day, just wish we had seen the sun!

thats an awesome wake, im a vlx that i ride behind sometimes we just have 800ibs of lead on top of full MLS and wedge #3 clicks up on a 2010 vlx, wake is huge!!!!!

in my vtx i ride with about 2000ibs on top of MLS and flaoting wedge. very fun to ride behind