Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Seat Skins

OLDGUY

I was reading one of the threads about seat skins and got Chris' phone number. I gave him a call and three weeks later or less I have my new skins. They look great better then the factory. Chris kept in touch with me and let know the progress. Long story short if you need new skins give Chris a call he's a great guy. 865.388.2742.

Edited by OLDGUY

Do we know if Chee is still on the west cost doing skins or is Chris who we need to get in touch with? I am going to need some new skins once I get a few other things straightened out. I feel bad as I had talked with Chee prior to a few issues I had and was going to get them done. Then had to wait for a few issues to clear up first. Issues are almost clear but don't know if Chee is still around doing this. The girl I contacted to get in touch with Chee at Malibu is no longer there.

Thanks for any help.

I haven't heard that Chee wasn't there or that he wasn't still doing the vinyl work. Both of these guys are good at what they do, you just make your choice on which one you want to use. Try to contact both and see what they can do for you.

I haven't heard that Chee wasn't there or that he wasn't still doing the vinyl work. Both of these guys are good at what they do, you just make your choice on which one you want to use. Try to contact both and see what they can do for you.

I spoke with Chee on Friday and I am ordering a couple of replacement skins from him. He still works for Malibu as well as does vinyl work on the side.

He will need you hull id number and you can reach him at (209) 564-6202. That's his cell

• 1 year later...

Just ordered a couple of replacement skins from Chee and he suppose to be shipping tomorrow. So yes it appears he is still in the business. Haven't seen the product but if by past reviews they should be pretty nice. One point to remember is Chee does not have a paypal account only way to pay him is mailing a check.

Elvis, how long did you get your skins afte payment. I paid him a couple weeks ago, and haven't heard from him since he got my payment. I'm sure he does a lot of them, but it would be nice to know when I can expect them.

I got my big box of skins about three weeks after mailing the check. I will admit that it was hard to just blindly mail a check and wait, but Chee has a good reputation here and it was well worth it.

My link

Edited by Bozboat
Boz - if you are married, I bet you wife is not happy that a room in her house is littered with skins and boards...

I can speak from experience!!

Oh, that has all been cleaned up, that was the day I unpacked the "Big Box from Chee." But "littered" should never be used to describe the arrangement of skins and boards.