Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Domed Reg Numbers

wkbrdjeff

I am looking at getting some custom domed numbers and letters made that match the font of the wakesetter decal on the 07-08 Malibu's. Has anyone else done this and can they post pics to see what it looks like. Thanks Jeff

I spoke with Andy at www.customdoming.com

I am looking at getting some custom domed numbers and letters made that match the font of the wakesetter decal on the 07-08 Malibu's. Has anyone else done this and can they post pics to see what it looks like. Thanks Jeff

Did you look at this thread?

Mine are fantastic... but I don't have a picture.

Edited by cyoda44

That's all you need to do. He'll take care of the rest. Rockon.gif

Just put mine on. Andy matched the crome Response that was on my boat. They look great.

their website is always under construction. do you just ask for andy when you call?

their website is always under construction. do you just ask for andy when you call?

I first called him and then I emailed back and forth.

Andrew Alpers

DomedNumbers

Custom Doming LLC

2000 E. 5th St.Ste. 101, Tempe, Arizona 85281

T: 480.829.0895 ext201 F: 773.829.0892

[email protected]

www.customdoming.com *Coming Soon*

Ya just call and make sure you tell him you are from the crew.

Put my Domed Numbers on the BU today 2010 Wakesetter font. I am having a "special project" done will post picks as soon as I get it done. All I can say is Andy nailed it with the 2010 Wakesetter font.

Andy You guys Rock. Biggrin.gif

Put my Domed Numbers on the BU today 2010 Wakesetter font. I am having a "special project" done will post picks as soon as I get it done. All I can say is Andy nailed it with the 2010 Wakesetter font.

Andy You guys Rock. Biggrin.gif

Whats the cost for a set of 2010 numbers/letters?

I ordered mine from Andy at Domed Numbers. They are in the wakesetter font and I am very pleased. I am not sure the coast guard will like them, but I sure like them. They are hard to read from a distance.

post-11931-127067778019_thumb.jpg

I ordered mine from Andy at Domed Numbers. They are in the wakesetter font and I am very pleased. I am not sure the coast guard will like them, but I sure like them. They are hard to read from a distance.

Looks sweet. I think I too will probably catch some flak from the Po Po but I don't care. My Bu looks Bad A$$ with the reg numbers matching the crome RESPONSE on my boat.