Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Rudder Repair - Malibu Skier 195 Euro F3

I'm having Ron Loss make me those bushings as we speak.  He's currently charging $200 plus shipping. For those guys who have gotten the bushings made, how are they holding up?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Digging up this old thread. I was just wondering if anyone else has had these bronze bushings fabricated by Ron out of Milwaukee?? I purchased my 93 Skier last winter and so I haven't had it in the water yet but I do notice that the rudder has a bit of play so that's why I am chiming in here to see if this bushing is the fix to make the rudder tight again and to prevent any steering or leaking issues.

I see in some previous posts that you guys are getting these made for the Euro F3's. I have a 93 Skier, is this bushing the same as the Euros?

--I just called Ron and hes still doing business and is willing to fabricate me a bushing for the rudder, but I wanted to check here to see if these bushings are all the same. I mentioned I can take mine out and send it to him if needed.

If anyone is any good info, feel free to reply here or just give me a text 715 8o3 9443