Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2000 Sportster

Pinball Rick

I live on a saltwater bay and I would like to protect the Sporty (w/ Vette engine) as much as possible. Any Ideas? It has been suggested that I can go to a Closed Loop System. Are these only available from Malibu? How much? Are there after market (or Bu) systems that can be installed by the owner? Looking to get to know my boat better and save some money for more important things like wakeboards and gas.

Thanks

I put a half-closed system on my boat last year because I run in brackish water. The full closed system was way more expensive. I bought it from Bakes and their price was much better than all the dealers around here. It is an Orca system. I installed it myself and it wasn't that hard to do. Give Bakes a call.

Todd