Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

what prop??

shuswap99

just starting out my first season as a Malibu owner.. I what to have an extra prop-- just in case--you know! What do I need?? where should I buy it from??

just starting out my first season as a Malibu owner.. I what to have an extra prop-- just in case--you know! What do I need?? where should I buy it from??

Welcome to the "Wonderful World of Bu Ownership". It's a wonderful place to be. I'm 13 years into it and two Bu's later and still love em. You'll get the info here that you want. And you'll get some info that you dont want. There is a group buy going on right now so it's perfect time. Plenty of info on here and for you to get some kind of idea. But I've always been a factory kind of guy. I believe that the factory installs and spends alot of dough on R&D so I trust their judgment. Again good luck with you BU.

Shuswap99,

First off welcome and nice handle......I lived in Sicamous for 14 years and absolutely love shuswap lake! I'm in the same situation as you. I know and want a new prop I just can't decide on the acme 1235 or Oj 475. Definately contact both acme and oj and explain to them your boat specs and how you use your boat. They both got back to me with recommendations right away. I just need to make a choice.

Koop