Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
SoundBox

Video of LED lighting in 08 LSV 23

Malibuswany

looks Awesome, makes me a little dizzy watching the colors change though. lol

medicdiver

Interesting. I wish I had the tmie and money to do something like that.

SoundBox

Thanks for the compliments.

06VLX - I visit this site often since I'm in the process of looking for a Malibu for myself but I don't do to many posts. There is a good community vibe on here.

Malibuswany - The video shows the fastest cycle that the two controllers are capable of. I don't think I would be able to stand after being in that boat with the LEDs on that speed after a while.

medicdiver - Just money.. This project took up more than a few of my evenings.

D-GOOSE

Hi Ben

Nice video :rockon:

PS When is my seat going to be done?

Bake's Marine

Nice job!!!

Ben it's good to see you over here, come and visit more often. You guys do awesome work.

Plus1.gif

Thanks for the compliments.

06VLX - I visit this site often since I'm in the process of looking for a Malibu for myself but I don't do to many posts. There is a good community vibe on here.

Malibuswany - The video shows the fastest cycle that the two controllers are capable of. I don't think I would be able to stand after being in that boat with the LEDs on that speed after a while.

medicdiver - Just money.. This project took up more than a few of my evenings.

That's great your shopping for a Malibu, which boat are you looking at?

-Paul

D-GOOSE

Thanks for dropping the seat off today. :clap: The only problem is now the seat is the best looking thing in the truck. :thumbup: I almost took a nap on it for lunch :biggrin:

SoundBox

Goose - What seat was yours that we did?

Bakes - Looking for a 06-up LSV with bow ballast and power wedge. Would like a hammerhead but $$ is short.

Malibuzer

Ben, I sent you an e-mail about the LED rings for the cupholders. I am interested in buying some for my boat. Want to send me a pm for pricing?

Thanks,

Trent

SoundBox

Trent, I checked my inbox and didn't have an email from you :dontknow: but I will PM you with my personal E-Mail address.