Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Introduction...Boat Bling

Hey everyone...its great to be a part of your Malibu Community. I spoke with Ronnie this morning about the Boat Bling product line and will work to get a special site buy or special in the very near future. I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Here's a few highlights about me and our company:

I grew up in Phoenix AZ and fell in love boating at an early age and became a huge fan of Malibu Boats. Every boat dealer in Phx knew me from the age of 10...I called them all :) In 1995, my family bought a brand new Malibu Echelon LX. Now, 15 years later and 1500 + hours, we love it as much today as the day we bought. It can be seen most of the time at Barlett Lake in north Phx/Scottsdale. I've met many Malibu execs over the years, taken a tour of the Malibu factory in Merced twice and even had Paul Singer (Malibu SVP Sales) write an article about me when I was 15 years old. I was helping sell Malibu's at the Phx Boat show...what can I say, they are an easy sell :) And when I found out that Marine Max would not be selling Malibu anymore, as a college student I tried to open up the new Dealership in Phoenix. In the end, it ended up with Paradise Watersports which is (was) a great dealership for the Phx area with awesome people.

In the past 5 years, I've become a big fan of performance boats and built a custom 2006 DCB Mach 26 as well. Now I have a fast boat...and a ski boat. Best of both worlds. The DCB does have Boat Bling stickers on the side, so if you see me at Powell, Havasu, Local AZ lakes or even Lake Mead, make sure to say hi!

Boat Bling was founded by myself and a great friend/mentor in 2004. These products were tested by us for two years before bringing them to the market in 2006. There were even products that we tested and tested and they just didn't make the cut to include them in our 'premium detail products' lineup. We have Tshirts made that include a product called 'Soap Sauce' which never was introduced. We expect the best and know that you do as well. We have a growing network of dealership and have even expanded into Europe and currently working on a network in New Zealand and Australia. We are moving forward and growing beyond our belief, but as evident with my call today with Ronnie - I still take and make virtually every call for Boat Bling. We value your business and have not and will not remember our roots -- the Customer.

There are a lot of good products out there and I'm very honest and open...I will be happy to answer comparison questions, techniques or recommendations. I know many of the competitors and the leadership teams of those companies as well, many I consider friends.

Also, just an FYI - our web designer is working currently to solve a shipping issue on the site that has been identified. This should be corrected shortly.

If there is anything I can do for you or any questions you have, please let me know. I'll check in here regularly and can be reached at 800-846-4899 or [email protected].

Thanks and look forward to talking with you all.

Patrick

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hot Sauce

• Sunsetter95

• Bobby Light

• martinarcher

I have used these products since day one and can speak first hand that they are top notch. I wouldn't trust my boat to any other product. Rockon.gif

Yup it's good stuff for sure. I've only used the Hot Sauce before and it's better than anything else I've ever tried. I say it's better because of the water spot removal capability as well as the ability to easily apply it (obviously it's a spray bottle) but more so the ease of removing it completely. It leaves nothing behind but a clean, shiny, waxed surface. It's the only product I've used that you didn't have to go back and forth with it to completely remove the spray/wax.

Yup it's good stuff for sure. I've only used the Hot Sauce before and it's better than anything else I've ever tried. I say it's better because of the water spot removal capability as well as the ability to easily apply it (obviously it's a spray bottle) but more so the ease of removing it completely. It leaves nothing behind but a clean, shiny, waxed surface. It's the only product I've used that you didn't have to go back and forth with it to completely remove the spray/wax.

I'll give it a wack at the hard waterspots I get, to date nothing other than 100% vinegar has been able to touch it....

Is there gonna be a group buy or a promo code for us to use on the website?

I hear that they are working on it. I exchanged e-mails with Patrick from Boat Bling after Ronnie already got the wheels in motion and after Patrick posted up here on the crew. M-dude the only thing to watch out for that hinders the performance is spraying it on a very hot surface. It dries up the product before you can even wipe it. I just used a damp towel when it was really hot out and it addressed that issue.

Maybe I'm a little wacky but I actually like the way it smells now, didn't at first but it kind of grows on you :crazy: .

Edited by 06vlx

I'll give it a wack at the hard waterspots I get, to date nothing other than 100% vinegar has been able to touch it....

I use it immediatley after removing the boat from the water. even the spots that have been there all day come off easily.

Is there gonna be a group buy or a promo code for us to use on the website?

Ya we are working on it...stay tuned.

I hear that they are working on it. I exchanged e-mails with Patrick from Boat Bling. M-dude the only thing to watch out for that hinders the performance is spraying it on a very hot surface. It dries up the product before you can even wipe it. I just used a damp towel when it was really hot out and it addressed that issue.

Maybe I'm a little wacky but I actually like the way it smells now, didn't at first but it kind of grows on you Crazy.gif .

One of the main reasons I wait until I get home to rewax, as it's usually the hotest part of the day when we are pulling out and no shade what so ever to avoid it. I tried a spray wax and while it helped what a waste of money that was.

Have you ever tried vinegar and distilled water?

Ya we are working on it...stay tuned.

One of the main reasons I wait until I get home to rewax, as it's usually the hotest part of the day when we are pulling out and no shade what so ever to avoid it. I tried a spray wax and while it helped what a waste of money that was.

There wax products are top notch also. Easy to apply and remove.

What would you recommend for a boat that has a full wrap on it?

Great question - for the exterior, the Hot Sauce would be the product of choice. Its our flagship product, hard water spot remover with protectant. The product has polymer and silicon protectants to provide the wax feel as you clean, yet penetrating and removing your hard water spots. It does not cause any damage to decals, full wraps, paint or gel. We have designed our line to exclude all carnuba wax products for the possible fear of it turning wraps, decals and certain gel surfaces yellow or a light yellowish color. This is not all carnubas, but some cheaper carnubas can cause the above mentioned problems.

We have sponsored a few local wakeboarders in the past that have 'wrapped boats,' my brother is a RockStar Energy Drink Manager and they use the Hot Sauce to clean some of their wrap vehicles and we have sponsored a bass fisherman with wrap graphics as well. The results have been excellent without any side effects.

Specials will be coming for this site shortly.

Thanks,

Patrick

Great question - for the exterior, the Hot Sauce would be the product of choice. Its our flagship product, hard water spot remover with protectant. The product has polymer and silicon protectants to provide the wax feel as you clean, yet penetrating and removing your hard water spots. It does not cause any damage to decals, full wraps, paint or gel. We have designed our line to exclude all carnuba wax products for the possible fear of it turning wraps, decals and certain gel surfaces yellow or a light yellowish color. This is not all carnubas, but some cheaper carnubas can cause the above mentioned problems.

We have sponsored a few local wakeboarders in the past that have 'wrapped boats,' my brother is a RockStar Energy Drink Manager and they use the Hot Sauce to clean some of their wrap vehicles and we have sponsored a bass fisherman with wrap graphics as well. The results have been excellent without any side effects.

Specials will be coming for this site shortly.

Thanks,

Patrick

Thanks Patrick - look forward to the specials. I have been reluctant to use cleaning products on our boat since I was unsure if it would dis-color the wrap.

Lets get this stuff to Canada!

Yes, we do ship to Canada and are working to get some more dealers up there. We do have one currently that is a great dealer for us.

Performance Marine

Jim and Dana

4801 20th St

Vernon, BC Canada V1T4E8

800-875-8868

Thanks,

Patrick

I'd hate to see the tax your government would put on that stuff.

Now that you have a new health care system being introduced you will feel our tax pain!! Just ribbing a little. I have to get a bottle of the Hot Sauce and give it a try.

Now that you have a new health care system being introduced you will feel our tax pain!! Just ribbing a little. I have to get a bottle of the Hot Sauce and give it a try.

It will be years before anything actually happens with that bill. You'll love that Hot Sauce.

It will be years before anything actually happens with that bill. You'll love that Hot Sauce.

Just a little late nigh ribbing!

I have use Babes, water/vinegar, and 303, what is different/better with the Hot Sauce?

I have some family in Vernon that I may have to go and visit again, sounds like a road trip.

Edited by Malibuzer

Yes, we do ship to Canada and are working to get some more dealers up there. We do have one currently that is a great dealer for us.

Performance Marine

Jim and Dana

4801 20th St

Vernon, BC Canada V1T4E8

800-875-8868

Thanks,

Patrick

Perfect...... Vernon is only 1.5hrs away from me and between me and my dealer. Definately going to check it out!!!

Koop