Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Paso Roble Repair shop needed

Batrum's Marine is where I go. They have been there a long time and have a good reputation. Family owned and operated.

They work on all types and makes of boats. They are on Interlake Rd overlooking Nacimiento. 238-1573

• 2 weeks later...

Batrum's Marine is where I go. They have been there a long time and have a good reputation. Family owned and operated.

They work on all types and makes of boats. They are on Interlake Rd overlooking Nacimiento. 238-1573

I called them on Saturday a 9:00 am, they said bring in your boat. They did repairs/service same day. I will recommend them to other boat owners, thanks for the referral.

• 2 months later...

It seemed like all the ski-wake boat shops in Paso Robles have closed.

I always remembered 1 or 2 on the 46 and 1 or 2 in town on the way to Naci.

I went up last weekend.... The lake is killer right now, weather and water are fabulous!

The brand new stone-in-concrete docks, new gas pumps, and store are very nice indeed.

Batrum's... I usually go to Lake San Antonio in low-water Naci years. I'm sure it's there but I don't recall seeing it on Interlake. Hmm...

I know that Al's marine finally closed after years of family-owned operation up there.

Ah... I see it on the Google maps now.... I drive by it all the time....sort of hidden behind some trees I see.

Edited by funkcity