Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

where do i find info on pa system

phenom152

have what i believe is a pa system on my boat that i recentely purchesed but unsure of the brand, have searched the web and cant find the same on or a mic to fit it was curious if s :unsure: someone had the same one or if that had any info on it would be very much appreciated

pa

not sure if this link works email me and i will send pics

Edited by phenom152

First of all, the link doesn't work because you have http in there twice.

Secondly, that's a terrible picture and apparently, snap fish doesn't let us zoom in on the pic.

Lastly, I have no idea what that thing is.

have what i believe is a pa system on my boat that i recentely purchesed but unsure of the brand, have searched the web and cant find the same on or a mic to fit it was curious if s :unsure: someone had the same one or if that had any info on it would be very much appreciated

pa

not sure if this link works email me and i will send pics

Does it look like this? If so it's a Bazooka brand.

http://www.shipsound.com/product_info.php?products_id=103625

Edited by 06vlx

Did you guys see the pic.?

It doesn't look anything like those two.

Arrrgh, here....

LOL, you're right! The only three I've come across are the Bazooka, the setup that comes with the infinity tower speakers, and the ws420. Oh yeah, and some junky looking Boss and Pyle stuff on ebay. This pic doesn't look like any of those.

Maybe it's a Heathkit or Radio Shack vintage, or JC Whitney!

thanks guys sorry bout the link had much trouble with computer last night lol but it was installed at malibu dealer before i purchesed the boat and they cant find any records of it, looking for the mic, the face is a mirror, all i find on it is a fcc# no other usefull info, really appreciate u posting pic thanks still havent had ant luck seen all the ebay and others on net :unsure:

that bazooka unit is $99 at crutchfield. Just buy that and call it a day.

found out the name of unit but still can't come up with a mic for it , it is a scosche but have not been able to find info on it at all still in need of help the bozooka unit is not what im looking for more wiring than nessasary {rewiring amp}

Edited by phenom152