Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Annual Boating Music?

Boomer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LouDoc

• jetskipro550

• brazosvet

• Boomer

Don Henley, "Boys Of Summer", this time of year really takes me to water, and makes me sad that the season is nearing it's end and soon I will have to put the boat away for winter. :(

I had the "Boys of Summer" on my list as well, except it was the remake by the Ataris vs. Henley. Have you heard it?

Call or email Billy and ask him.

Charlotte waterski center

Someone check out this link and let me know what song is in this video.  I've been trying to find it.  I might get the nerve to try an invert if this was playing!My Webpage

Changed the link so that it would be easier to access.

That's a great tune - and no doubt would be a fear breaker. I haven't a clue on the group - but sure would like to know. Anyone?

That video is awsome! It's amazing that you see so little movement in his body when he's initiating a jump that's obviously getting some huge air.

I am usually pretty good at finding songs but I spent nearly 30 minutes looking for that one with no luck. I am pretty sure that the song is called "into a brand new day" or " I wanna fly" I searched google, lycos, about 5 lyric searchs, and lime wire with no luck Dontknow.gif I tried every possible combination of words in all the searches so the band must be unknown.

Thanks Ronnie, I may do just that, although it seems like a trivial question to bother one of the Gods with. I hear that he is on a B-39 now. I would like his input since I am considering an up-grade to a B-39 foil.

I am usually pretty good at finding songs but I spent nearly 30 minutes looking for that one with no luck. I am pretty sure that the song is called "into a brand new day" or " I wanna fly" I searched google, lycos, about 5 lyric searchs, and lime wire with no luck Dontknow.gif I tried every possible combination of words in all the searches so the band must be unknown.

I hate to say it, but I probably spent that much time listening to every variation of "brand new day", " I want to drive", "wanna drive" etc. on iTunes. No match. Will someone please call Billy?

That song must be obscure. No one has any ideas?

Considering it sounds like it was recorded in a cardboard box, my guess is that it's some local unsigned band.

That song must be obscure. No one has any ideas?

Considering it sounds like it was recorded in a cardboard box, my guess is that it's some local unsigned band.

I thought my download sounded as good as any I get off the foil sites. I'd be surprised if it's a garage band.

I stick with iTunes. I'm willing to fork over .99 for a good tune. I had some poor results on Limewire a couple of years ago when I tried it. Has it improved or are some of the downloads still low quality?