Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Iphone tide app

board brained

not sure how many of you have to deal with Tides but I just found this really cool app for an iphone called Aye Tides.

It is the best one I have seen, gives you a great single screen summary of the area (launch) you want, you can load multiple areas, tip the phone sideways and you have a graph visually showing you what is going on that day. touch the screen and look at any day coming up.

I have a really crappy launch at low tide, so try and stay away at low tide times. This app is really handy as i always have my phone with me.

just thought i would pass it on

I use tideapp

It has been a good app so far but I do not launch where tides are an issue, mainly use it because we are often at the beach here in Cali.

I use Oakley Surf Report for surf info, I like to follow big storm surges.

Edited by Sandbagger