Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Springerize

smeagol

Our VLX sits on a lift up on Lake Hartwell in South Carolina and I'm hoping to get up there this weekend and de-winterize. I'd prefer to not have to re-winterize if I think its a relatively safe risk. Any ideas about where can I find historical weather information that might give me an idea regarding how likely it is that we will have another hard freeze? Thanks.

sans heater and shower it's only a 5 minute job to drain down the block.

add a few $$ of hardware and it's only another 5 minute addition to drain down the heater and shower.

i much prefer being overly cautious to fretting and stewing that i've guessed wrong and it's too far to correct it.

just my 2 cents.

Our VLX sits on a lift up on Lake Hartwell in South Carolina and I'm hoping to get up there this weekend and de-winterize. I'd prefer to not have to re-winterize if I think its a relatively safe risk. Any ideas about where can I find historical weather information that might give me an idea regarding how likely it is that we will have another hard freeze? Thanks.

You need many days of below zero to cube up. i will have ice out here in about 2 weeks ;) Docks and boats go in the first saturday after ice out. go for it!

... i will have ice out here in about 2 weeks...

We had ice out this past week-end. :yes: Yep, we had the ice out so we could put it in the blender to make margarita's. :clap::lol: