Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2011 vlx

Nicvtx

ok guys,

we are looking at getting a 2010 vlx with wake hull,power wedge, bow ballast,maliview and other options,

we went to the boat show this last weekend and the supras and mastercrafts have their new dashes standard, e.g a big screen in it. just like the maliview

now do you guys think that maliview will become standard for 2010?

ok guys,

we are looking at getting a 2010 vlx with wake hull,power wedge, bow ballast,maliview and other options,

we went to the boat show this last weekend and the supras and mastercrafts have their new dashes standard, e.g a big screen in it. just like the maliview

now do you guys think that maliview will become standard for 2010?

Well it is 2010 and they aren't standard. I doubt they will be standard in 2011 as well, not everyone wants the malivue in their boat. It's nice to have options.

I cant believe that anyone will choose mastercraft or supra because they have bigger screens.

You always could add a maliview or GPS or camera.

What you will never change is the wake of the boat. Malibu has the best and bigger wake you will ever ride in your life. Simply the best somohter and clean wake in the market.

you could choose the look of the boat instead of the performance of the boat.

People who really love wakeboarding and really rides almost seriously knows the difference.

Sorry for the way i tell the things but when something is the best (VLX 2010 Wake) im very serious about.

Luciano From argentina

PD: sorry for my english too

PD: I love how looks the nautique 230 but it cant even think in riding behind that boat that has that choppy wake.

I cant believe that anyone will choose mastercraft or supra because they have bigger screens.

What you will never change is the wake of the boat. Malibu has the best and bigger wake you will ever ride in your life. Simply the best somohter and clean wake in the market.

People who really love wakeboarding and really rides almost seriously knows the difference.

Sorry for the way i tell the things but when something is the best (VLX 2010 Wake) im very serious about.

Luciano From argentina

PD: I love how looks the nautique 230 but it cant even think in riding behind that boat that has that choppy wake.

Well said, even in broken english.

Luciano From argentina

Those that don't want options probably aren't that sophisticated about the wake either, options are a must imho. Don't worry about English, yours is better than many that live here...Crazy.gif

Well good, you're awake now. Biggrin.gif Was it Folgers crystles? Biggrin.gif

Hell no it was maxwell house.... :biggrin: Kidding don't drink that stuff it's like floor sweep (what they use to keep dust down in warehouses). It was actually Seattle's Best. Cleaned my sinuses out good though.

i want to get my moneys worth out of a boat, i would rather not pay $4000 AUS for the maliview, but due to tige, supra, mastercraft all having this standard. malibu will have to do something about it, i mean 89k aus for just the boat motor and trailer, its enough money as it is.

obviously i love the malibu wake but i also like interiors and looks, ive ridden behind a couple vlx's and loved it. but the maliview is a must for me

You get better value for your money anyway nicvtx, you can ride year round. Here its pretty much limited to May - August unless you are a complete nutter and pull out the dry suit.

You get better value for your money anyway nicvtx, you can ride year round. Here its pretty much limited to May - August unless you are a complete nutter and pull out the dry suit.

Hahaha never heard that one before :rofl:

i want to get my moneys worth out of a boat, i would rather not pay $4000 AUS for the maliview, but due to tige, supra, mastercraft all having this standard. malibu will have to do something about it, i mean 89k aus for just the boat motor and trailer, its enough money as it is.

obviously i love the malibu wake but i also like interiors and looks, ive ridden behind a couple vlx's and loved it. but the maliview is a must for me

I owned a 2009 VLX with maliview and I have actually my new 2010 VLX with maliview.

I really have that dash in order to sell the boat.

Im the dealer for argentina so in need the most loaded boat in the market.

My last boat was sold with 9 month of use and 450 hours. We ride a lot and really dont care so much of maliview.

What i really think that is a Must is the new fiberglass floor w/ tatami mat.

you always keep your boat clean and Dry. For those that put 3 750 Fly High in the lounge thats great.

I ll chose the 450 HP engine instead of audio and Maliview.

luciano: im an american living and working in southern brazil. man i would love to have a nice boat here but the cost is WAY too much with the way they tax imports. is there any secrets or tricks to go about getting something nice. the boats i see online here are nothing like what im use to. i have built a winch but nothing compares to a boat. sorry for the thread jack......

Nick,

I live in queensland with a 2010 vlx and the maliview wasn't a $4000 option more like $2500.

in terms on what will be standared in 2011, i think you will find Australian dealers only find out what is standard equipement when production starts in the new year

have you priced a VLX against other makes, the VLX comes in pretty price competitive.

Selling a used VLX with maliview will be easier than selling one without, a bit like having a VLX with a diamond hull........

The maliview is a good option but if you are only looking at what "tv screens" a manufacturer has in their boats and this will determine what boat you will get, i think you need to rethink what you are actually looking for / need in a wake boat.

Edited by jarno

luciano: im an american living and working in southern brazil. man i would love to have a nice boat here but the cost is WAY too much with the way they tax imports. is there any secrets or tricks to go about getting something nice. the boats i see online here are nothing like what im use to. i have built a winch but nothing compares to a boat. sorry for the thread jack......

yes send me an email

I guess we nutters, we are north of you and board from the first week in may to halloween if the weather is at least 10'C regardless of water temp....i was dropped as a child though :rofl:

lol I'll have to come join you.

Its not that I can't handle the cold, its the fact that the little shuswap drops to the point where we would have to board the boat 150ft away from the dock haha. A bit awkward!

We were surfing in kelowna in november last year on a buddies boat, air temp was about 8 degree but man was the water great, must have been at least 18.

Edited by TheKiwi