Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

what size board for my wife?

stroker-ace

At that size - you should be able to defend yourself with a 1x2. Go with about a 4 footer. I have to use a 4x4. But my bride is 6' tall and we've been married 20 years. So she's got a lot of practice kicking my a$$.

That's about the same size that my daughters are and the guy at the local pro shop recommended between 130cm and 134cm for them. I'm assuming you mean a wakeboard, not a wakesurfer. I have no idea about that. Find a good local pro shop and go check them out. A lot of them will even let her test ride one before buying.

At that size - you should be able to defend yourself with a 1x2. Go with about a 4 footer. I have to use a 4x4. But my bride is 6' tall and we've been married 20 years. So she's got a lot of practice kicking my a$$.

haha...my wife has a mean right hook. her size is very decieving.

ya, talking about a wakeboard. thanks for the info.

ya, talking about a wakeboard. thanks for the info.

My wife rides a 132 HL syn and is around the same weight. I would say 130 or 132.

Thanks again. She feels real comfortable riding her friend's board, but I dont know what size it is and her friend outweighs her by 30lbs and a few inches.

Sorry...but that put tears in my eyes. Best unexpected laugh I've had in a while.

Edited by Badger

I bought her a garage sale board last year for $50. She has never ridden it. Just measured it and it turns out it is a 132. I will get her up on that and see how she feels.

my wife is 5 1, 115 pds (wet) and she rides a 134 Hyperlite Divine....and loves it, my oldest daugther who (was) 4' 10 and 90 pds is (was) riding a divine 119..... she is now just over 5 ft so looks like she is sharin with mom (we know that will never fly :cry: )......