Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Speaking of wraps and tinting windshields

Pistol Pete

I'm usually not a big fan of either but, I gotta say, I like the way our new member elc 's boat looks :rockon:

I don't know if that's a factory wrap or, what?

8525.jpg

Edited by Pistol Pete

I'm usually not a big fan of either but, I gotta say, I like the way our new member elc 's boat looks :rockon:

8525.jpg

More pics. here.

Haha... Thanks for the compliments and posting this Pete! I was surprised to open this thread and see our rig. The wrap is not factory. AXIS and quicksilver used this boat for a couple demo's. My childhood buddy actually did the wrap, he is a local southern california guy not affiliated with Malibu, AXIS or QS.

Man,

I knew I recognized that symbol but, couldn't place it.

O'neil is a big customer of mine.

Do you mean QuickSilver? :whistle:

8525.jpg

Couldn't agree more Pete! I saw Elc's avatar and immediately PM'd him for a pic of it. That wrap is dope. Nice choice ELC!

Side note: My wife already complains that I have too much Quiksilver stuff. We just got back from Kauai where I spent a good portion of my vacation funds at the Quiksilver stores. Wonder what she'd say if the boat was (mysteriously) wrapped like yours when I went to pull it out of storage next month..... :innocent: hmmmmmmmmmmm

Couldn't agree more Pete! I saw Elc's avatar and immediately PM'd him for a pic of it. That wrap is dope. Nice choice ELC!

Side note: My wife already complains that I have too much Quiksilver stuff. We just got back from Kauai where I spent a good portion of my vacation funds at the Quiksilver stores. Wonder what she'd say if the boat was (mysteriously) wrapped like yours when I went to pull it out of storage next month..... :innocent: hmmmmmmmmmmm

Better to ask forgiveness than permission... :whistle:

elc, that boat is sick.

Thanks again guys. The boat performs just as well... The wake is very nice, it handles like a direct drive but cuts through chop like a deep v. So far we are pretty stoked on the AXIS.

If anyone from the bu_crew sees us at elsinore, havasu or needles, please say hi... If you wake board I would be happy to give you a pull.

I am not a huge fan of the Axis look however this is boat rocks....... really really nice.

congrats on getting a one of a kind......

Thanks again guys. The boat performs just as well... The wake is very nice, it handles like a direct drive but cuts through chop like a deep v. So far we are pretty stoked on the AXIS.

If anyone from the bu_crew sees us at elsinore, havasu or needles, please say hi... If you wake board I would be happy to give you a pull.

Look for ours at those places also. See avatar pic or July in the calendar. Don't have Wakesetter stickers on sides anymore.

ELC! I will probably see you at Elsinore soon! But, my home riding area is Blythe =)

Say whats up if you see us... We have been out there the last couple of weeks. Never been to blythe, during the summer we spend the majority of the time in needles/moabi.

• 2 months later...

Hey Elc nice wrap, Just curious how much that ran you for design and install?

Thanks CRF. My boat had the wrap on it when we purchased it.

I am not sure where you are located but this is the guy who did the wrap. His name is Brian, he could provide you that info. Let him know you saw the quiksilver/AXIS boat.

http://www.garagegraffix.com/home