Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How long after spray?

ds53652

Dealer told me it (23 LSV) was being sprayed last week. How much longer should I expect before it arrives at the dealer?

TIA

The build takes 7 days IIRC. Then once complete it might sit and wait for couple of weeks for a full truckload to head your direction.

Edited by WhoaNellie

Six days to build. Then it will wait on a truck heading this way. I was up at WSA today and they were unloading several boats. My boat was finished on a Wednesday and it was here 12 days later.

BTW... they are on a four day work week.

Six days to build. Then it will wait on a truck heading this way. I was up at WSA today and they were unloading several boats. My boat was finished on a Wednesday and it was here 12 days later.

BTW... they are on a four day work week.

I thought they just went back to a 5 day week?

6 days to build a boat?? That's crazy fast I'm impressed. I would've thought that it'd take longer then that just in drying time!

If the went to 5 days is very recently. They were at 4 days a week in January when I was there. With their build slots going into late April/early March after the boat shows they may need 5 days to make production before the end of the 2010 run. There are still boats shows left for this year too.