Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Axis Spray Date is Finally Here!

hooty1919

It looks great! It still blows my mind how fast it all came together. Thanks for sharing all the pics with us. :cheers:

Thanks! It is amazing how fast it progressed! I felt like I was right there beside it while it was being built! They were awesome with sending me pics. Above and beyond what I expected!!! It was my pleasure sharing the pics with everyone. Hopefully this will help push some people over the fence if they are thinking about getting an Axis. I am very impressed with my entire experience from my dealer to the customer service at Axis. I read other posts on here about the great experience people had with Axis and I can say it's the truth! Once I get this baby on the water I will comment on my experience with it.

Very cool how you followed it through the build, I really like the color choice you picked out

Thanks! What can I say, I'm a Steelers Fan!! Renegade will definitely be blasting on the water and I'll have my big Terrible Beach Towel in hand! If you have ever been to a Steelers home game at Heinz Field you know what I mean!

Hooty, it looks really good and I know you had to enjoy watching it get built. It really makes you appreciate and respect what they do and how skilled they are. You could probably give me all the parts and I dont know if I'd have the steering wheel connected after a week haha....when we were at the plant I made sure to tell everybody we talked to as they were building ours Thank you for the time and attention to detail they place in everything. I told them they are truly skilled in what they do. Nice job on the blank radio space too. We were going to do that but then just decided to let them pre-run everything more on the fact that I just didnt want to do it on this boat since I just finished my other one before we traded lol. Congrats again!

It's nice to see some brighter colors on the Axis. It seems like most of the boats I've seen have been darker drab colors with lots of gray, black and red. Not that there is anything wrong with those colors, but still more color is nice to see. You should really enjoy the new boat.