Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Axis Spray Date is Finally Here!

hooty1919

My 2010 Axis is getting sprayed today! It's probably sitting in the mold right now. According to my dealer it's the first Flipside Yellow to be built. I asked for pictures during the build if they were able. Now if only this white stuff would melt!

Congrats Hooty! We were waiting in excitement for our spray date to arrive. It is a rush like none other to see it come together. All of the Axis guys are great! Nice choice on the Yellow. We went with Tricked out Yellow and Black. You will love it.

Congrats Hooty! We were waiting in excitement for our spray date to arrive. It is a rush like none other to see it come together. All of the Axis guys are great! Nice choice on the Yellow. We went with Tricked out Yellow and Black. You will love it.

Thanks, I almost went with the yellow and black. We live in Steeler Country! Just couldn't spend the extra money on the color though. At least I have some black and yellow on the seats!

Congrats!!

I still remember getting those Pics from Amy @ Merced!!!! DAAAAMn was that cool... Talk about exciting!

...good luck sleeping, once you see the pics!!!

P

<edit> My avatar is a pic I took on delivery day!

Edited by Faceplant409

th_get-attachmentaspx.jpgth_get-attachmentaspx-1.jpg

Here's some pics so far of the build! Adam P. at Axis got me these. I am very impressed with the customer service at Axis! He was quick to respond with my request. I am hoping he can get me some more as the build progresses. Now I really can't wait!

Here's some pics so far of the build! Adam P. at Axis got me these. I am very impressed with the customer service at Axis! He was quick to respond with my request. I am hoping he can get me some more as the build progresses. Now I really can't wait!

Nice! What options did you end up going with?

I have also experienced great service from AXIS and the Malibu dealer.

Nice! What options did you end up going with?

I have also experienced great service from AXIS and the Malibu dealer.

The options I got are:Chillax seats, Snap out carpet, Plug and Play ballast, the bags for the P & P, Wedge, Custom Cover, High Altitude Prop, Battery Isolator, Pull up Cleats, Flip up Bolster Seat, Quick Collapse Knobs, and Bimini Top.

The options I got are:Chillax seats, Snap out carpet, Plug and Play ballast, the bags for the P & P, Wedge, Custom Cover, High Altitude Prop, Battery Isolator, Pull up Cleats, Flip up Bolster Seat, Quick Collapse Knobs, and Bimini Top.

Awesome! I am not sure if you have ridden behind one with the p & p, wedge and stock ballast but the wake gets big and the wedge adds a nice lip... you have to be very stoked!

Hooty, looks great so far! Adam P, Matt and everybody at Axis is great...They are helpful through the whole process and always willing to help. I can say enough about them and the great help they are. You ordered some great options and that sounds similar to our order too. You will love it even more as it gets more built and starts coming together. Congrats again and you will for sure love the wake like Ed says once you fill all the tanks and bags and wedge. It is a really clean and awesome wake!

Awesome! I am not sure if you have ridden behind one with the p & p, wedge and stock ballast but the wake gets big and the wedge adds a nice lip... you have to be very stoked!

I haven't even been on the water in one. I did a lot of research and read all of the comments on here to make a decision. Everything is iced over here. I have an RV dealership and I didn't want to do what a lot of my customers do and wait until the last minute. When the weather breaks I want to be able to hit the water! I can do backflips on a snowboard, but I couldn't stick one behind one of my employee's boat. Mainly because it is a Bayliner without a tower or any weight. So, I can't wait to see the wake this baby is going to throw!

Damn, I wish I got pics of my new BU being built..... :cry:

Very nice! Congrats!! :thumbup:

Here's some more pics from the build! It got capped and got its underwater gear today. Matt and Adam at Axis are top notch! I also have to add that my dealer has been great to work with! Anyone who is in the market for a new Bu or Axis should not hesitate to see Mike at The Navigation Co. if you live around Erie/Pittsburgh area.th_get-attachmentaspx-3.jpgth__3083440.jpgth__3083439.jpgth__3083438.jpgth__3083437.jpg

Ah Yes, its getting close Hooty! You will be surprised what all is done today. The boat really comes together and you see how its all put in. It looks really good man. You will enjoy it for sure!

Ah Yes, its getting close Hooty! You will be surprised what all is done today. The boat really comes together and you see how its all put in. It looks really good man. You will enjoy it for sure!

Thanks Silver! I put more pics into my photobucket album! The interior is mostly done and the water test pics are in there! Click on the link in my previous post to see them.

Nice pics and they are awesome about takin pics and letting you see how its coming....Great job to the Axis team as usual. I am sure you can't wait to get it. Awesome that you got water test pics too, she looks like she floats and goes just fine :rockon:

Thats very cool AXIS is keeping you up to date with the pics. Looks like the build is coming along nicely!

Its finally not raining here in socal and should be fairly nice later this week... hopefully we will get some riding in.