Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

08 Yellow is close to what?

Willy

Wondering if there is an automotive color (yellow)that would be close to the factory gel on an 08. I want to repaint my trailer and do a few other "custom" things to the boat.

Thanks!

I thought the boat was for sale? I keep waiting to see the next colors you pick out and I might even be interested in buying this one if my iRide sells this Spring (and our lake house purchase gets approved by the seller's bank.)

I thought the boat was for sale? I keep waiting to see the next colors you pick out and I might even be interested in buying this one if my iRide sells this Spring (and our lake house purchase gets approved by the seller's bank.)

For sale? Yes! Yet at a fair price! I am 46 years old and as meticulus as you can imagine. Keeping my toys like new and trick is my hobby!

Don't know if you you know anybody from Parts Unlimited? I have a few freinds who work there that can confirm this!

The only reason I sold my 07' was that I found that person who wanted a boat that was like new with all the bug's worked out!. I am a big skier and ski in the 22-28 range and from "looking" at the wake, the wake hull had less rooster. However, after buying the boat I discuvered the Troughs!! They suck at slalom speeds. You need to go to 32 off to avoid them. I can honestly tell you that my 07' with the CD hull @ 28 off was as good as my Echelon.

Heck, I have a buddy with a 86' Supra Sun Sport and a buddy with a 98 sunsetter. In 07' I put 120 hr's on my boat and I am not sure I have that on this one as we use their boats for our slalom days. However, My wakeboarder son who runs a 70-75' line and loves the wake hull.

So, the answer to the colors is,,,,,,well you will have by my boat to see!

Edited by Willy