Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

HO Syndicate EXO Pro Plate Bindings

NorCaliBu

post-45-126749608231_thumb.jpg

post-45-126749611482_thumb.jpg

post-45-126749609756_thumb.jpg

:drool:

My wife is gonna kill me. :lol:

Anyone here any feedback on these things yet?

HO's pitch:

If you fall while snow skiing or playing basketball, you don’t come out of your shoes, right? The demands of arcing a turn down you’re local mountain or cutting to the rim dictate a precise fit with a high level of foot support. Water Skiing is no different. That is why HO is proud to introduce the 2011 EXO System. The EXO System is comprised of the revolutionary Variable Retention System (VRS) Binding and EXO Shell boots, allowing skiers to remain in their boots, but release from their ski in, out the front, type falls. EXO Shell Boot Technology combines the fit of your favorite pair of running shoes with a level of support unmatched in any other water ski boot. The VRS Binding utilizes a combination of Dual Spring and Quick Cam Technology to create controlled retention and consistent release. Available in two different Flex Index models, the EXO Pro and EXO Form are designed to accommodate intermediate to advanced skiers.

Check out the you tube video, gives a great review of the Bindings, HO is planning on offering an adaptor plate for 2009 and older skis. As soon as i see that I am ordering.

Glad I got the 2010 A-1. :biggrin:

Thanks for the link. :thumbup: Good info.

Edited by NorCaliBu
  • 1 month later...