Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Just Thought I'd Share

coz

I'm really glad you posted this. My wife and I are just talking about what tower to put on our boat. This posting has saved me some money. I already have a Little Giant ladder, now I just need to cut some holes in my closed bow to mount it and we are in business.

Do you think Evolution will have a template to create a cover for me?? I can see it now:

Cory: what type of boat do you have?

Me: '92 Euro F3

Cory: what tower does that have?

Me: Little Giant model 22, center mounted on the bow. :rofl:

I'm really glad you posted this. My wife and I are just talking about what tower to put on our boat. This posting has saved me some money. I already have a Little Giant ladder, now I just need to cut some holes in my closed bow to mount it and we are in business.

Do you think Evolution will have a template to create a cover for me?? I can see it now:

Cory: what type of boat do you have?

Me: '92 Euro F3

Cory: what tower does that have?

Me: Little Giant model 22, center mounted on the bow. :rofl:

ROFL.gifROFL.gif Oh man that is priceless.

Hey whatever it takes is right! It might not be pretty, but he's got a high anchor point for his rope. I guess as long as the ladder stays in the boat he's good to go. I can just see him crashing big and not letting go and ripping that ladder right over the transom!!

Man, remember when you got out behind whatever would drag you around the lake? Thats it, right there. We loaded our boats full of sand bags, buckets of water, whatever. Used extended pylons, home made towers, whatever.

Thats funny as he||. Not the safest way to do it. And I imagine it'll violate the Lil Giant's warranty the first time the rider tries to hang on to a trick a little too long. But WTH, I bet they had a blast with it. And thats what matters.

does he have a helmet on just in case the ladder comes back his way? LOL - This was funny, I would love to actually see it in person while on the lake one day