Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
coz

Just Thought I'd Share

coz

lake8-9005.jpg

lake8-9006.jpg

lake8-9007.jpg

lake8-9038.jpg

This goes under the "whatever it takes" file.

areamike

That is a ladder? That has to be the cheapest wake tower ever! :rockon:

coz

That is a ladder? That has to be the cheapest wake tower ever! :rockon:

Yup!.....those little giant ladders come in handy man!

Buy-Little-Giant-Ladder-System.jpg

Pistol Pete

I wonder how that kept it from tilting side to side?

Malibuzer

That is something I would have never imagined! Looks like they have it strapped down to the cleats from around the middle of the tower.

msuwaterski

I'm really glad you posted this. My wife and I are just talking about what tower to put on our boat. This posting has saved me some money. I already have a Little Giant ladder, now I just need to cut some holes in my closed bow to mount it and we are in business.

Do you think Evolution will have a template to create a cover for me?? I can see it now:

Cory: what type of boat do you have?

Me: '92 Euro F3

Cory: what tower does that have?

Me: Little Giant model 22, center mounted on the bow. :rofl:

martinarcher

I'm really glad you posted this. My wife and I are just talking about what tower to put on our boat. This posting has saved me some money. I already have a Little Giant ladder, now I just need to cut some holes in my closed bow to mount it and we are in business.

Do you think Evolution will have a template to create a cover for me?? I can see it now:

Cory: what type of boat do you have?

Me: '92 Euro F3

Cory: what tower does that have?

Me: Little Giant model 22, center mounted on the bow. :rofl:

ROFL.gifROFL.gif Oh man that is priceless.

Hey whatever it takes is right! It might not be pretty, but he's got a high anchor point for his rope. I guess as long as the ladder stays in the boat he's good to go. I can just see him crashing big and not letting go and ripping that ladder right over the transom!!

Pistol Pete

It's time for those dudes to upgrade to a non-stretch wake board rope.

Malibuswany

Are you kidding me. lmao

sgt1970-442

anybody notice the driver? looks like he has an old german world war two helmit on.

mcbean7

I wonder how that kept it from tilting side to side?

If you look at the last picture, I think you control the side-to-side tilting by engadging the VAB. :rofl:

coz

If you look at the last picture, I think you control the side-to-side tilting by engadging the VAB. :rofl:

4395759751_c78e3c69ee_o.jpg

WakingMeHappy

Well, I guess if it works..........

jetskipro550

That's awesome! That beats the PT wood tower!

Sixball
:yahoo: I got a tower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Stanley Wheelhouse

Im trading up to that rig!

Bill_AirJunky

Man, remember when you got out behind whatever would drag you around the lake? Thats it, right there. We loaded our boats full of sand bags, buckets of water, whatever. Used extended pylons, home made towers, whatever.

Thats funny as he||. Not the safest way to do it. And I imagine it'll violate the Lil Giant's warranty the first time the rider tries to hang on to a trick a little too long. But WTH, I bet they had a blast with it. And thats what matters.

areamike

almost makes me want to put a ladder, errr, I mean tower on my boat. :whistle:

KSilva

does he have a helmet on just in case the ladder comes back his way? LOL - This was funny, I would love to actually see it in person while on the lake one day

BillFooter

I couldn't really tell from the pictures but what model of Bayliner is that? Is that their new tower for 2010? :whistle:

Malibudude

I couldn't really tell from the pictures but what model of Bayliner is that? Is that their new tower for 2010? Whistling.gif

I'd like to see CC try to sue for patents on that.....LOL.gif