Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Chuba Cabra

Stanley Wheelhouse

At least I can loose weight, you two tools will always be a couple of west coast elitist getting some kind of joy out of making fun of others. One would think that an AdminCrew/Administrator of this site would have alittle more respect for it’s members, guess not, maybe you should change your screen name to Malibudouch? :rofl:

Hey next let's all gang up on a deaf guy and make fun of his grammer... :yahoo: , oh wait that already happen too, what's next?

Ken,

How come you usually show up here to bash people?

If it's not us elitis making fun of some other cheaper boat, or home made tower, it's something else.

In fact, I've seen hardly a constructive post from you in years. It's always "you elitis something or other"

Why don't you worry about administering your own F'ing site!

Ken,

How come you usually show up here to bash people?

If it's not us elitis making fun of some other cheaper boat, or home made tower, it's something else.

In fact, I've seen hardly a constructive post from you in years. It's always "you elitis something or other"

Why don't you worry about administering your own F'ing site!

I am bashing people, calling someone out for making fun of another person when there not able to defend themselves is bashing well then let me re-write the definition of the word. You actually say I am bashing because I have morals and feel it is wrong to make fun of people, you feel it is OK to make fun of others whether it is a “cheaper boat”, “home made tower”, they are over weight, look different than you, what a great set of values. Since you brought it up let me explain something else, you have not seen hardly a constructive post from me in years because, every time I post something about equipment for a boat, a board or just about anything that can be purchased I get called out for being a vender, promoting, once even called a “so called expert” because, I take my time to sit down and write honest advice to fellow boaters that are looking for an answer. I grew up around jet boat racing, raced boats across the Gulf of Mexico, owned boats since I was 18, on the water last year 42 of 52 weekends yet suddenly I am unable to offer honest advice, per you and some of the other west coast elitist. That Pete is why I no longer take the time to make “constructive post” what does that leave, occasionally telling someone that HATING on someone isn’t nice.

Let me explain the spirit of the picture on the post that Rhino made, from a post I made on another site…

==========================================================================================

Been slammed this week, wanted to share our weekend with the crew, especially those members that are covered in snow, summer will be here before you know it... :thumbsup:

So two weeks after the accident Andrea (WakeDiva), Romeo (The Dog) and myself picked up where we left off from two weeks ago. Our friends Ryan (Rhino) and Leah called this past Friday night and invited us up to their lake house on Lake Conroe for the weekend. The weather was looking good and considering what we had been through and dealing with recently, we felt we could use a couple of days on the lake. Basically this was the same plan from two weeks prior but, we never made it to the lake. There wasn’t much to do to get ready. The bag of clothes and bag of wakesurf boards, vest and wet suits was still packed from when we had the accident. So we loaded up the gear and Andrea, Romeo and myself hopped in the new truck and headed towards the lake. The only problem is they have a [earmuffs on] yes a Malibu, well at least it is a 247… :pardon:

Funny once we hit I-45 North we were both pretty quite, this was not my first time back by the scene of the accident but, it was for Andrea. We slowed and both looked around at the spot that has forever changed us, the spot that I am sure we will never forget.

So last week on another forum Ryan told me to consider their boat ours until we were back on the water in our own rig. He said, “I will even let you put a Centurion sticker on it if you want” so guess how surprised they were when we unrolled a set of Centurion shield decals for the side of their 247... :innocent:

med_gallery_66_113_67154.jpg

The air temp wasn’t that bad but, the water was FREAKING COLD!!!

med_gallery_66_113_47489.jpg

To everyone’s absolute surprise Andrea jump up and claimed the first hit, WHAT?

med_gallery_66_113_31095.jpg

AND

med_gallery_66_113_9318.jpg

Ryan was up next but, his hit was delayed until he was able to put his wet suit on the right way (zipper to the back)

med_gallery_66_113_14318.jpg

Once the suit was on the right way he hit it harder than any on the boat with multiple runs back…

med_gallery_66_113_24363.jpg

to back

med_gallery_66_113_3674.jpg

Ryan had also made a vow to post pictures of me surf’n the 247 but, they were in for yet another surprise that day.

med_gallery_66_113_4976.jpg

When out of the water popped El Chupacabra

med_gallery_66_113_9335.jpg

the baddest wrestler in the south

med_gallery_66_113_45995.jpg

When these guys load up “Blue Thunder” they LOAD IT UP, with the rear stuck in far enough that water is occasionally cutting over the corner of the padded deck.

med_gallery_66_113_69251.jpg

Leah was up next and took on the wake like a pro you would not believe…

med_gallery_66_113_46026.jpg

She was on the slopes on Thursday

med_gallery_66_113_29925.jpg

Romeo was enjoying a little R&R with his girls…

med_gallery_66_113_20654.jpg

Until WakeDiva fell out of her seat almost taking him with her, which seemed to be a theme for her that day.

med_gallery_66_113_14232.jpg

Backside Willy was up next…

med_gallery_66_113_5441.jpg

Sheila was the best flag girl a crew could ask for, she was saving her energy since they were heading to the slops.

med_gallery_66_113_32135.jpg

Backside Willy continued to rip with the inside out (backwards) wet suit

med_gallery_66_113_34744.jpg

FANTASTIC DAY…we basically had the lake to ourselves, this lake is PACKED in the summer and almost unusable on the weekends, this is everyone’s favorite time of the year for Lake Conroe

med_gallery_66_113_88717.jpg

The next morning I was woken by a dog that wanted to explore, needless to say I was a little disappointed to see this and light rain started to follow shortly after. The morning and day were not looking good, everyone got up and bummed around. Ryan went down to throw a couple of line in the water, we were joined by backside Willy (lives next door) as we are talking the fog start to lift and by the time we get the crew in gear and we hit the lake…

med_gallery_66_113_4888.jpg

We are greeted with a another fantastic day so Ryan takes a quick hit and we head to a bar on the lake for a something to eat and drink.

med_gallery_66_113_16755.jpg

The girls were in great spirits on the way there

med_gallery_66_113_6591.jpg

as we were when we were getting the boat tied up

med_gallery_66_113_25734.jpg

Good times and Great friends always help you to forget your troubles, thanks Ryan, Leah, Willy and Sheila for the great weekend!

med_gallery_66_113_86601.jpg

===================================================================

So….Pete, the picture was taken the second weekend after Andrea and I were in a horrific accident which totaled or truck, boat and trailer, we were on our way to spend the weekend with Rhino and crew but, we didn’t make it. The post above is what friends are truly about, supporting and taking care or each other, funny thing is I used to consider you one. So you see Pete I really don’t need your buddy Malibudouche making fun of me for being overweight in his eyes, I would love to see him tell me I need to be drinking Bud Light in person, I am sure he would walk away wearing the Bud Light bottle like a tail… :rofl:

RiverRunner... It's really none of my business speaking here but, I think the Bud light comment was pure sarcasm and should've been taken lightly. Which you didn't. Everyones gonna have their comments, fact is you should've been the "bigger man" (not literally) and move on with it. The fact that you are very Knowledgeable and only come on the site to talk smack would also bug me as a mod. So I see where Pete is coming from. Just move on man! Ain't something to loose your cool over.

What?? No pics of the Centurion decal on Rhino's boat..!!

i tried like hell to get him to put them on. i wanted to take pictures of the boat and send them to our respective local dealers. the ballast configuration is my 1600 + or - a few pounds 247 Surf Sac (had this custom made) and a 440 tube sac under the observers seat and factory rear right and half of the center tank. we started out with a crew of four so i threw a 750 in the seat because i am sick like that then we picked up heelside willy and shiela. if the crew is six i will leave the 750 in the locker. by the way all bags drain and fill with the flip of a switch. (to Ndawg12)

both sides understood here. but if i was the person in the picture and i posted that picture as one of my first post and read those comments i would get the feeling this was not the most friendly site on the web. FWIW. (to all)

ps. it does not matter if it is wakeoutlaws malibucrew centurioncrew or wakeworld website, these site should promote the joy of being on the water in a positive way

Edited by Rhino

both sides understood here. but if i was the person in the picture and i posted that picture as one of my first post and read those comments i would get the feeling this was not the most friendly site on the web. FWIW. (to all)

That's not your first post or Ken's first post so, I don't get you there.

ps. it does not matter if it is wakeoutlaws malibucrew centurioncrew or wakeworld website, these site should promote the joy of being on the water in a positive way

More than agree. Let's bury the hatchet and get back on the water.

i tried like hell to get him to put them on. i wanted to take pictures of the boat and send them to our respective local dealers. the ballast configuration is my 1600 + or - a few pounds 247 Surf Sac (had this custom made) and a 440 tube sac under the observers seat and factory rear right and half of the center tank. we started out with a crew of four so i threw a 750 in the seat because i am sick like that then we picked up heelside willy and shiela. if the crew is six i will leave the 750 in the locker. by the way all bags drain and fill with the flip of a switch. (to Ndawg12)

Thanks Rhino, I'm well aware of your ballast set up, I was just trying to cut the tension :biggrin:

Hey Rhino, when you load your boat that heavy doesnt water pour into the air vent on the rear corner? And have to turn your gas vent?

Hey Rhino, when you load your boat that heavy doesnt water pour into the air vent on the rear corner? And have to turn your gas vent?

Yes. you will have water wash through the vent on occasion. the gas vent was moved to the starboard side and a racor added a long time ago.

Hey guys, I'm fat and I don't care if you make fun of me. Ken always makes fun of me and I don't :cry: . I thought we were friends Ken? U mean faceook "friends" don't count? California liberals, I swear!

Edited by Bawshogg