Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

is the Moonsoon 350HP underpowered for a 23 LSV

bennekm

I like it when we pull up to the bar and the big load boat that can go 75 mph doesn't get as much attention as my quiet little (by comparison) VLX.

That's cause they're a waste of fiberglass!!! Boat goes 75 WAHHHHOOOOOO!!! Lets go drive it for 10 minutes and let it sit the rest of the day cause ya can't do crap with it! lol My Brother wants one SOOOO bad with 4 young kids. Here's your sign!

That's cause they're a waste of fiberglass!!! Boat goes 75 WAHHHHOOOOOO!!! Lets go drive it for 10 minutes and let it sit the rest of the day cause ya can't do crap with it! lol My Brother wants one SOOOO bad with 4 young kids. Here's your sign!

Hahaha I hear ya. They wail their boats over to my part of the lake because it is calm there. Then they tie all their boats up to one another and sit there the whole day doing nothing. In the meantime I have already taken one run wakeboarding. Middle of the day while they are just sitting there I do some wakeskating. Later on I do some more wakeboarding and some surfing. All the while they look mad because they have to deal with the waves I make from time to time.

My favorite is when we get those random late afternoon thunder storms that last 20 minutes. I go inside and usually watch some baseball, while they all gun it for the ramp. They get their boats out of the water and the rain stops, so they call it a day and I have a glassy lake all to myself, and early in the summer the rain makes the water warmer too another benefit from those random storms.

Sorry sitting around on a huge boat that fits 4 people might be fun for some people but I am an acitive person, as most on this site seem to be.

Hahaha I hear ya. They wail their boats over to my part of the lake because it is calm there. Then they tie all their boats up to one another and sit there the whole day doing nothing. In the meantime I have already taken one run wakeboarding. Middle of the day while they are just sitting there I do some wakeskating. Later on I do some more wakeboarding and some surfing. All the while they look mad because they have to deal with the waves I make from time to time.

My favorite is when we get those random late afternoon thunder storms that last 20 minutes. I go inside and usually watch some baseball, while they all gun it for the ramp. They get their boats out of the water and the rain stops, so they call it a day and I have a glassy lake all to myself, and early in the summer the rain makes the water warmer too another benefit from those random storms.

Sorry sitting around on a huge boat that fits 4 people might be fun for some people but I am an acitive person, as most on this site seem to be.

Don't be hatin !!! Next you guys will lobby congress to clear the waterways for BU's only (not a bad idea). I've gone across the lake at 75mph. Not my thing but fun. It's all in good fun.

As far as the Monsoon. Go for it. I have no problems loading up my boat with the monsoon at 23' with people and extra ballast outside of factory ballast. Isn't this why our country is in such a financial mess? Excess?