Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Womens slalom ski recommendations

foxhall

Looking for recommendations for a new womens slalom ski for my daughter. Recreational not competition. She is 5ft 5in and weighs 115lb. Skis fairly aggressive. Any recs appreciated. Not wanting anything real expensive. Are double boot bindings worth getting? Thanks in advance.

...if she is not going to get any heavier, I'm selling my daughters 64" 2007 HO Esprit (indistinguishable from new condition). Its a popular choice for women's recreational. I bought it after several people on this forum recommended it. She outgrew it after one season's use. Short money...can email you pix/details if interested. Wileys is still selling this ski for $209 blank (I'd take half of that). 07 HO Esprit link

Another popular choice would be the Radar Lyric.

Double boots are the popular way to go...particularly with women more then men.

Edited by davemac