Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Illusion maintenance

2wayskier

Last year Malibu reps came to my house and performed some updates on our 2008 VTX. One of things they did was torque the support bolts on the our Illusion tower. They mentioned we should do this before each season but I forgot what the torque settings were. Does anyone know what the torque setting is?

Last year Malibu reps came to my house and performed some updates on our 2008 VTX. One of things they did was torque the support bolts on the our Illusion tower. They mentioned we should do this before each season but I forgot what the torque settings were. Does anyone know what the torque setting is?

I think it's 1 grunt. 2 grunts could possibly crack the gel coat. Good luck.

if and when I can get the malibu reps to my house I will let you know.........oh ya I have a vride so I am sure they will not be coming anytime soon.................:-)