Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Metcraft Contacts???

goyerag

Does anyone still have any contact for the guys that ran Metcraft? I was interested to know if they still had any inventory laying around when they closed!

They went out of business..

Does anyone still have any contact for the guys that ran Metcraft? I was interested to know if they still had any inventory laying around when they closed!

Like 06 says, they're done. You'd be better off to contact Malibu directly to find out if they have some leftover merchandise at the factories.

It is my understanding that one of the manufacturers here in Tn has purchased most of Metcrafts equipment and Mr. Metcraft has moved here to help get everything started. I think they are in Maryville or Loudon. Extreme towers comes to mind but I'm not sure.

It is my understanding that one of the manufacturers here in Tn has purchased most of Metcrafts equipment and Mr. Metcraft has moved here to help get everything started. I think they are in Maryville or Loudon. Extreme towers comes to mind but I'm not sure.

this would be good news, having someone take it over is better than folding as my dealer is trying to get me plugs and possibly in 2012 now i might get some :-)

The company is XTP or Extreme Tower Products. They bought the molds and the rumor is they are going to start making new illusion towers. Check out wakeworld. There are a couple of guys on there that work at Extreme tower.

Good luck.

There is hardly any Metcraft inventory left in the industry. I've tried tracking down parts for them at the factories with no luck.

Malibu owns the molds to the Illusion X and XS towers so if Extreme starts making them, you will be purchasing them thru Malibu most likely. I know the plan was for the V-rides to still have the Illusion tower (you can even check the 2010 brochure and see that the illusion tower is the option for the ride series)

-Paul