Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

bow ballast for 07 vlx

jaymon5

I have a question. Is anybody using the flyhigh pro x integrated bow sac in their boat? I have an 07 vlx. I want to get some weight up there and it looks like a good option.

thanks

I have a question. Is anybody using the flyhigh pro x integrated bow sac in their boat? I have an 07 vlx. I want to get some weight up there and it looks like a good option.

thanks

A good option if you don't mind losing all that storage. People have estimated that it only fills to about 3-400lbs of the 700lb capacity. There was a detailed thread on how someone installed something similar to the factory bow tank...I'll try to find it...

Here you go

Edited by Ndawg12

A good option if you don't mind losing all that storage. People have estimated that it only fills to about 3-400lbs of the 700lb capacity. There was a detailed thread on how someone installed something similar to the factory bow tank...I'll try to find it...

Here you go

Thanks Ndawg12 for the information. I thought there was a post for this, but couldn't find. I will look into getting the parts for the hard tank.

thank again.