Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
aaudii5150

Who's knocking the dust off.....

aaudii5150

Spent the last week on a beach in the sun and got back to a balmy 52 degrees..... I'm thinkin it's about time to knock the dust off and put the BU back in the water, who else is with me?

Malibudude

Ah went went out last month and looking to hit it this Sunday.

Sixball

I am in if I can get the cars,trucks, and snowmobiles off the lake. Biggrin.gif

RedOwl

You say dust - I say snow.

Stop rubbing it in. Tease2.gif

LakeOneSkier

No chance of gathering dust here...

k_b_stephens

Probably won't put the boat in until late March, but have a few little projects to start in a couple of weeks. Thumbup.gif

Malibudude

Probably won't put the boat in until late March, but have a few little projects to start in a couple of weeks. Thumbup.gif

Oh that's not to say there aren't projects to be done, just priorities are in a different order....Tongue.gif

Bill_AirJunky

Getting the projects done now. We'll probably have at least one boat on Coeur d'Alene this weekend, although it may not be mine. All the smaller lakes are still covered in ice though.

SkiingPT

Would love to knock the dust off, but just got another 8" of snow here in SE Kentucky. Probably end of March or first part of April.

mcbean7

Hoping to go out on sunday for a V-day run. Currently raining. Hoping this storm passes by then.

wakeboy

It is snowing out right now, I am still waiting, definetly won't get out until April sometimes.

CRASH

Im afraid to take the BU out Shasta looks like a battlefield. Way too much wood accumulating in the launch ramp areas never mind the whole trees floating by Crazy.gif The lake is almost up to last years high water mark Thumbup.gif

post-6438-12658297999802_thumb.jpg

skyskier

Snow is still pounding.....30 MPH wind is blowing.........backhoe is hopelessly broken down (backhoe to snow shovel is a giant leap in humility)..........power is back on (at the moment)......boat is still sportin' Christmas decorations. Still, a knocking the dust off thread just feels good.

Faceplant409

Im afraid to take the BU out Shasta looks like a battlefield. Way too much wood accumulating in the launch ramp areas never mind the whole trees floating by Crazy.gif The lake is almost up to last years high water mark Thumbup.gif

So how far down from "normal" is last years high water mark? Is it expected to be fuller than last year?

Thanks!

p

Malibuswany

Pulling my Bu out of storage this weekend, Will be getting it wet just don't know which lake it will be.

hattric73

you guys are funny...

We are still driving trucks on the lakes...

Malibudude

So how far down from "normal" is last years high water mark? Is it expected to be fuller than last year?

Thanks!

p

It's 83' higher now than at the same time last year...Thumbup.gif

Green_Giant

Been going weekly since Christmas! Really nice water this winter. Feels like you're cheating the system.

aaudii5150

Glad to see everyones on the same page I'm on.....

Malibudude

Glad to see everyones on the same page I'm on.....

I think we're always on the same page, some of us just have better weather....Tongue.gif

skyskier

It's all good. :skiing:

aaudii5150

I think we're always on the same page, some of us just have better weather....Tongue.gif

Yep..... 50's are good enough for me....

martinarcher

Another wave of snow coming in tonight. So far we've gotten about two feet since last Friday. Crazy.gif

Glad to hear some of you guys have a bit better weather coming! Rockon.gif Hopefully we'll be on the water by the end of March. March 28th was our first day out last year.

Sixball

Didn't you worm Werther Bu owners hear about the recall. Any bu in the water before April is possible to go into uncontrolled acceleration. Tease.gifTease.gif

MalibuNation

Knocking the dust off ... it's more like a foot of wet heavy snow.