Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakesetter Lsv vs Mc X-30

sushiman1841

Which one would you pick? And why?

Considered both. X-30 is a pig of a boat to drive and doesn't do anything really well as far as watersports goes. It's overpriced and just had the typical MC things I didn't like about it. I think the X-15 is a much better boat than the x-30.

The LSV surfs and wakeboards better. The interior is nicer, better value, and still handles remarkably well for a larger boat.

Which one would you pick? And why?

Go out and drive them. I was very serious about a Mastercraft, they are nice boats. I went out one weekend and test drove the MC, it was nice, it handled pretty good. The next weekend I drove the Malibu, the MC was not even close!!! I ordered the 2009 VLX a month later.

Terry

Are you considering both those boats, or are you curious about other peoples opinions? If you are considering them then water_junky is right and you need to test drive them both.

If you are more curious about opinions then you might want to clarify or everyone is just going to tell you to test drive them both.

Considered both. X-30 is a pig of a boat to drive and doesn't do anything really well as far as watersports goes. It's overpriced and just had the typical MC things I didn't like about it. I think the X-15 is a much better boat than the x-30.

The LSV surfs and wakeboards better. The interior is nicer, better value, and still handles remarkably well for a larger boat.

Rockon.gif