Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Undercover Boss

hattric73

The show following the Super Bowl "Undercover Boss" had the COO slaloming behind his nice looking Wakesetter...Some TV time for Malibu!

I wondered how long it would take for the crew to post that, nice ride!! Looks like he had an eye opening experience but like all other "reality" programs, it appeared somewhat staged, it was entertaining but probably the last episode I'll watch......wait, the Hooter's episode is next week.....

I wondered how long it would take for the crew to post that, nice ride!! Looks like he had an eye opening experience but like all other "reality" programs, it appeared somewhat staged, it was entertaining but probably the last episode I'll watch......wait, the Hooter's episode is next week.....

I thought it was staged while watching a few parts - when some (one in particular) employees opened up to him. But then again they do know there is a camera crew following him so I could believe it.

It also looked like the family had a surf board in the rack.

Edited by Wakes

Ya Saw the boat Thumbup.gif A good looking boat.

Now lets start a vote. Will the manager of the Hooter's be fired for treating the girls like he was?

If I am the boss he is gone. Fingerwag.gif

If I am the boss, I come out from undercover and fire his a** on the spot...that was absolutely outrageous.

I think that's what they're counting on. What will they have the week after to hook you? :)

That was a good looking VLX! Too bad he's a skiier, he seemed rather likeable Tease.gif

The Hooter's one is going to be great. The manager at our local Hooters is an Adam Henry, too bad he won't get fired.

That was a good looking VLX! Too bad he's a skiier, he seemed rather likeable Tease.gif

Didn't look like too serious a skier though... Whistling.gif