Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

AXIS A22 or Wakesetter VLX

Hanahawaiian

I have those exact wheels on my dodge. My dodge is grey instead of silver. You have great taste and a sharp truck. What kind of tires are those. I have a set of Nitto's on mine and have been very happy with them.

Hey thanks I put different wheels in it now though, they are black. Tires are Toyo AT's.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hanahawaiian

• Bobby Light

• wakeboy

• Bake's Marine

That One sold about 2 months ago. lol Already called on it. I love our 04 Wakesetter, for what we paid! If you got the money to upgrade to the Power Wedge and digital dash. I would go for an 06 or newer!

And the 340hp Monsoon has PLENTY of poop pushing the 23 LSV. I was very impressed with how it came out of the hole with empty tanks and fully loaded tanks with the wedge down. Don't see why you would need the hammerhead but. Personal Preference I guess.

I agree that the Monsoon should be plenty. I have the Monsoon in my VLX and with the tanks full, the boat loaded with people and the wedge down I never find there to be any lack of response or more grunt needed. If you want more power I completely understand, I tend to do that when I am buying a car and there is a choice between two engines. However, I have seen people driving 4 cylinder cars around all the time, while I have the same model with a V6. Don't worry about lack of power in these boats.

There are always great deals out there, you just got to be patient. I got a great deal on my boat, but I was considering an upgrade for over a year (I never said to myself, I need one by a certain time). So I casually looked for one and ended up finding a great deal on two of them. I test drove them, figured out which one I wanted, thought about it for about a week and then traded my boat in and picked up a slightly used 2008 Wakesetter VLX. The nice thing about Malibus are that they hold their value well and they last a long time, so when I am looking for my next boat I won't have to rush because mine is on its last leg and I will still get a good amount for my trade in.

im not in Hurry, I have plenty times to find Boat VLX, VTX, 23 LSV... Beacsue On May End of month " Memorial weekend" Im going Banks Lake in eastern Washington.. for camping and Wakeboard n Surfing.. :) :)

but Im gonna talk Matt @ Bakes to see any deals.