Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where to Find Stainless Steel Bilge & Baluste Caps???

Blacky22

Anyone know how i would go about finding stainless steel caps for the bilge & baluste outlets???

I am located in australia & my boat is a USA import. having real trouble dealing with the local australian dealers because they arent allowed to supply parts to imported boats. so am looking for a dealer or retailer in the USA that will ship to australia. i am also after some other parts like stainless steel rub rail insert & wakesetter bow grab rails. if there are any dealers out there that can help me that would be greatly appreciated!!! Cheers!

Cheers Guys, Have been on the Bakes website before but failed to find the Ballast dumps. thanks for pointing them out. in the process of asking bakes if they could post to australia because the website only currently lists the US states & Canada in their shipping page. hopefully he can b/c there are a few odds and ends that i need from that site.