Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

In need of rearview mirror bracket

IamN2Speed

I have a 2002 23LSV, and the plastic bracket that the mirror screws to the fold over window, broke. I've called the dealer, and they claim that Malibu no longer makes this bracket??? Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone may have changed their mirror to a tower mount or something, and may have 1 of the plastic brackets they can spare? I'd much prefer to pay a couple bucks for a little plastic piece than a couple hundred for a new tower mount mirror. I went all summer without my mirror last year, and I don't want a repeat this year.

Thanks in advance if you can help. I've attaced a picture so you can see which mirror I'm talking about. If you have it, you know the bracket I'm referring to.

-Keith

Edited by IamN2Speed

Can you send a better pic? I have a mirror that looks similar in which the mirror itself is broke, but the rest is good.

Here's a close-up of the exact bracket. I need one more just like this...

036.jpg

037.jpg

-Keith

• 3 weeks later...

I am not sure if you would be interested or not, but here goes. I had a Malibu with the mirror mounted on the dash. But when ever someone sat in the seat next to the drver, the mirror would be blocked. So I bought,from Malibu, a complete mirror assy. It has a clamp on each side that tightens up on the windshield. You can mount it just about anywhere you want on the windshield so it will be where you can see the best. I paid a little over $150.00 for it, but I do not need it now. You can have it for $50.00 not including shipping. I live in So Calif. If this will work for you, get back to me. I do not have any pictures. Steve

[email protected]