Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Evolution Covers

ds53652

Anyone know if they are still in business or not? I left a message early yesterday morning stating I wanted to place an order and no one has returned my call.

I just had a conversation with Cory a couple weeks ago and it sounded like things were pretty good.

Maybe he's just been busy, or out of the shop for the last few days Dontknow.gif

Edited by RedOwl

Anyone know if they are still in business or not? I left a message early yesterday morning stating I wanted to place an order and no one has returned my call.

I hope not, he's offered the best customer service out of anyone pertaining to my boat. Please keep us posted.

I spoke to Cory about 15 minutes yesterday. He is working on my cover right now. He is as busy as he has ever been. He still have covers back logged but is going hard and strong.

Kelly

He's doing just fine, maybe out of town or something. He also has a set of infant twins that keep him busy I know. Anyways don't worry if you don't hear back from him today I can stop by his house on my way home from work. Believe me his covers are worth the wait.

Ok, good to know guys. Thanks for the info. I'm really looking forward to one of his covers. I spoke to Cory back in early December and he clearly takes a lot of pride in his work. Can't wait!!!

06, nah, no need to stop by the house. I'll give him a day or two more and then I'll try again. Thnx for the offer though.

I'm still here :). I've been very busy, sorry for the delay in a response. And thanks to all of you that are keeping me so busy!

Yahoo.gif Cory, I've got crazy needle and thread skills, let me know if you need some help Biggrin.gif

Yes, Cory just called me. Thnx Cory, glad you're still there and I can't wait to get the cover!

You'll love the cover. Cory makes the cover by hand and by himself. He's a one man show so he's got the quality control down.