Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need Kids bindings

Malibuswany

My son is seven and on the small side. He wears a kids 12 or 13 not yet into the youth 1. I have a new board for him but need bindings. Does anybody have a pair for sale? he has never riden before and don't want to spend a bunch of money on something he will outgrow in a short time. Thanks for any and all help. Crew members rock. Biggrin.gif

try www.evogear.com I bought some bindings there before Christmas for less than half price.

I've bought from them before had a good experience with them and there product. I was hoping some one might have a pair there not using or outgrew.

Not trying to be a wet blanket here but erring to the side of caution...

Don't put your kid in bindings that are too big, if he falls and one foot slips out, it could be a problem.

Not trying to be a wet blanket here but erring to the side of caution...

Don't put your kid in bindings that are too big, if he falls and one foot slips out, it could be a problem.

Ya thats my concern is that I want the right ones so that he 1. doesn't get hurt and 2. doesn't have a bad experience that turns him off of it.

Might wanna consider a helmet too.

I've seen young kids "scorpion" during catching a front edge. You don't wanna go through that one.

Thanks for the heads up, I will take to heart all the advice when it comes to protecting my boy. I want him to have fun and enjoy it. The last thing I want is for him to get turned off of it or hurt. I am hoping that I can get him on his board during Norcal WOW I am sure there will be plenty of help from crew members.

Edited by Malibuswany