Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

decals

board brained

I did not like the decals that came with my Vride, I have seen some cool malibu side decals, does anyone know where you can get these?

thanks

Shawn

I used www.domednumbers.com for some decals. They can make them whatever font or color you want. They also give you a discount if you are on the malibu crew forum. I thought they just did numbers but they can do other graphic decals.

I can try and find out from the guy that stores my boat, because he got me a replacement. On our wakesetter the "M" in the middle that looks like megatron was pealing off and flapping in the wind when we drove. It couldn't have been to expensive either since he didn't even charge me for it.

• 3 months later...

Anyone else find ways to replace these decals and lettering. The letter 'E' of Wake has some of the raised silver that is missing on mine and it isn't too noticeable.. but I am pretty anal, so I was hoping to find a way to replace it.

Anyone else find ways to replace these decals and lettering. The letter 'E' of Wake has some of the raised silver that is missing on mine and it isn't too noticeable.. but I am pretty anal, so I was hoping to find a way to replace it.

Can you post up a pic. of the problem? I'm interested to see it.