Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Best Dry Suit

Sullivan

just a shout out to Active - those guys are great - for us, they shipped one of everything up to thier private lake where we took a couple sets and tried them out - we too settled on the oneill - bought two and couldn't be happier.

- I think that there is some products that can help keep the seals flexible and of course the zipper wax - if any of you folks know the name of that product for the seals could you post up a link? many thanks...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemac

• areamike

• Wakes

• Sullivan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe it is just silicone that is sprayed on to preserve latex seals. Sold at many places. I bought a "kit" from Adrenaline Watersports (for under $20) that included silicone, zipper wax, and a large ziploc bag to store the suit in.

any water based latex lubricant like KY or astroglide works really well on the seals & is available at any drugstore. I have a Mica bag suit, same as the wiley's or Bare going on 10 years.